153 N

PAST

"Spring festival is coming this week therefore this campus is open for public you can bring your friends or family" The professor closes his reminder notebook as he stood up "Okay that's all, see you around in the campus" The professor smiles to them and he left the room.

The students starts to pack up their their things as well as Mina "Mina! Sharon! whatever it is, should we eat outside?" Momo shakes Mina's shoulder from the back that made the younger girl feel a little bit dizzy. Momo stops from shaking Mina's shoulder as Mina turns around "you can eat without me" Mina stood up and she wears her shoulder bag "But pleaseeee" Mina leaves the room and Momo follows, Mina stops from walking as she remembers something "Where is Sana?" Momo stop as well "Oh Sana? well she is in the lab making fire again" she chuckled.

Mina let a little soft laugh "Fine, what do you want?" Momo's eyes widen as she finally convince Mina "I want pasta?? but these days i dream about something weird??" Mina knitted her eyebrows "Weird like what?" Momo lift her hand like she is eating a drumstick "it looks like this but i don't know what does it called?" Mina laughs she remembers Momo from the future "Okay I know what you want" Momo looks to her weirdly "That food is really existing and you know it?!" Mina nods and they left the building.

As the two walks outside they see those flowers that shines so bright. Mina smiles as she remember something; her life, but those smiles fade as she miss her normal life. Momo notice that Mina's smiles fade "Hey are you okay?" Mina nods "Yeah I'm okay. It's just i miss something" Momo slowly nods.

When the two are near in the main gate Momo stops from walking and she looks to Mina as she saw a familiar figure, a small girl who is waiting outside of the gate "Mina why is she always following you? That small girl really creeps me out" Mina grinned "I know her" Momo widens her eyes "You know her?!" Mina nods "Now promise me let's keep a secret okay then i'll tell everything to you" the short haired girl smiles and nods.

Chaeyoung sees the two leaving their campus, she jog towards them and the two stops in front of Chaeyoung "Hi Momo" she handed a plastic bag to Momo "Please eat this" Momo opens the plastic bag and she saw the food that is in her dreams, she squealed and she hug Chaeyoung tightly, Mina cough as she see the too hug for a long time. Momo pulls her self awkwardly and she thank Chaeyoung "Thank you so much!" Chaeyoung smiles widely "I really went to Koreatown just to buy you jokbal"

"how about me?" Mina mumbles while looking at the ground that made the two looks to her, Chaeyoung heard it but she just smile. "Momo I'll treat Mina.. i-i mean Sharon" Momo chuckled and she nods "Okay have fun i'll wait for Satang!" Momo goes back inside the university and the two left alone outside.

Silence engulfed them, Chaeyoung clears her throat "Did you already eat?" Mina looks to her blankly "Yes i already eat" She smile sarcastic Chaeyoung laughs but Mina knitted her eyebrows "Why are you laughing" Chaeyoung stops from laughing "Are you jealous? Because i didn't bring you foods like what I did to Momo?" Mina crosses her arms "I can buy my food why I would be jealous? IN YOUR DREAMS" she shouts the last three words and she starts to walk away.

Chaeyoung follows Mina and she stop her "Wait wait, there's a reason why I didn't buy you a food" Mina looks to Chaeyoung irritatingly "what?" Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly "Because I prepare something for us, if you trust me come with me" Mina's heart is thumping so hard she internally pray to all gods that Chaeyoung wont hear her heart beat "How can I assure that you won't do anything bad or something?" Chaeyoung takes a deep breath and she lift her right hand "I promise" Chaeyoung's eyes is shining, Mina unconsciously grab the younger girl's hand. Chaeyoung smiles and she follow where Chaeyoung goes.

The two hop out from the car, Mina found herself in a park where no one is there "What are you doing to me?!" Mina teased Chaeyoung that made the cub scoff "Just follow me" Chaeyoung leads and while they are walking Mina saw a picninc area under the tree, Chaeyoung stops from walking "Tada! I prepare this for you" she chuckled.

Mina wants to cry but she hold it back, she felt too overwhelmed when Chaeyoung made this "Did you like it?" Chaeyoung ask as she seat from the ground, she taps her side signalling Mina to seat also. Mina seats beside Chaeyoung "Did you prepare all of this?" Chaeyoung nods and she open the foods "here eat first, I cook this one" Mina takes a bite and surprisingly Chaeyoung's cook is tasty. Chaeyoung is waiting for Mina to respond "I don't like it" Chaeyoung smiles sadly that made Mina feel guilt "Hey! I'm just kidding. It's delicious!" The cub widens her eyes and she eat also "Really??" Mina nods while she eats.

Mina notice that Chaeyoung has a dirt in her lip, she put down her food and she grab a handkerchief and she swipe off the dirt in Chaeyoung's lips that made the cub to froze in her place. "t-thank you. I didn't notice it" Chaeyoung bows her head and she smile, Mina let a small laugh and Chaeyoung looks to her with a sparkly eyes "I miss her" she said to Mina "who?" Chaeyoung rest her back in the tree "You" she stops for a second and she looks to Mina "But in the future" Mina once again felt a sting in her heart but she still needs to act like she don't know her. Mina also rest her back in the tree "So tell me this Future Mina" she looks to the younger girl who is looking at the beautiful sunset "She is beautiful, soft, elegant, my one and only, my future wife, and my everything." she pause "those words aren't enough to describe her, she is worth than a million beautiful words" Chaeyoung sadly chuckled.

Mina internally screams but she needs to calm herself. She laughs and she looks to Chayeoung "I can't believe that I'll fall in love to someone like you, you just spoil my future" they both laugh "it's okay" Chaeyoung looks to Mina "Sharon I know it's weird but I really like you"

I really like you too more than you think Chaeyoung.

"It's not the Mina from the future but Sharon from the past. Sharon from the past made me realized that love isn't selfish, love is everything. Sharon from the past made also realized that I should love for who I am. You, I really like you from the start." Mina's heart feels like going to explode because of what Chaeyoung said to her and her stare to Mina it felt so real.

Mina holds Chaeyoungs hand "Chaeyoung I can't take this anymore" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows "What?" Mina break down in tears, Chaeyoung panics she don't know what to do "Did i say something wrong?" Mina shook her head while she is busy crying "Look" Chaeyoung lifts Mina's head "What? I mean what happened?" Mina stops herself from crying "I can't take this anymore" Chaeyoung cups both Mina's cheek "Because?" Chaeyoung anticipates to the next word "Because.. I pretend that I don't know you!" Mina slaps Chaeyoung's arm that made Chaeyoung laughs "I know it that you are pretending" She smiles widely to Mina "Now we need to get out of here Mina" she caress Mina's cheek and Mina nods.

"Mina" Mina hum, she is now laying on Chaeyoung's lap and her left hand is holding Chaeyoung's right hand while looking at the sunset "It is so peaceful right? we are alone" she chuckled, Mina looks to Chaeyoung and she nod and she looks again at the sky "Mina look I'm very sorry because i didn't even call you that time or i didn't made any ways just to call you" Chaeyoung felt that Mina takes a sigh and she looks again to Chaeyoung. Mina seats on Chaeyoung's lap that made Chaeyoung take a gulp.

Mina raises her index finger and she put in Chaeyoung's lips "sshh, it's all in the future. I don't want to ruin this moment" Mina chuckled, Chaeyoung smiles and she removes Mina's index finger.

The two looks each other in eyes it feels like the first time they saw each other. Mina slowly leans her face to Chaeyoung. The cub closes her eyes as she leans, the touch of their soft lips landed on each other, Mina puts her hand on Chaeyoung's nape and Chaeyoung puts her hands on Mina's waist. Their lips are dancing, it feels like they are hungry for each other's presence, Mina kiss Chaeyoung deeper and Chaeyoung did the same.

Chaeyoung pulls herself panting; their forehead touch each other and they look into each other's eyes "I love you Mina" Chaeyoung softly smiles to Mina. Mina let out her gummy smile "I love you too, Chaeng chaeng" Chaeyoung kiss again but this time she pull Mina harder.
-;-

"Why are they making out in the public?" Sana ask as she puts down the telescope. Momo grabs the telescope and she take a peek "let them" she giggled "they are so cute"

-
Okay Sorry for not updating. U deserve this one.