(-) 100

Vladimir

19:00

:Lisa

Where are you? come to my office

Vladimir:

I'm busy, what do you want? Just message me.

:Lisa

Vladimir, I said come here.

Vladimir:

Why? do you want to talk to me because

you regret that you married Jennie instead of me?

:Lisa

Fuck you, stfu.

Vladimir:

I'm just kidding :--)

:Lisa

We have an urgent meeting regarding the game

:Lisa

Bring the software and Hatsuko here.

We need to talk about the production.

Vladimir:

I forgot to bring the original copy |

Vladimir:

Okay, noted.

Vladimir:

Where is Hatsuko?

:Lisa

I don't know find him

Vladimir:

agh okay fine.

- ; -

Lisa is focused on contacting their suppliers and other investors to produce this game on time. The whole production team are busy double checking the whole game. While she is busy typing she can hear a voice outside from her office. Hatsuko and Vladimir's voice can be hear inside Lisa's office. She stops from typing and she looks to her blind window curtains that are slightly opened.

The two knock first before entering the room. "Hey lisa!" Lisa sees that Hatsuko is in Great mood he straightaway seats on the couch and Lisa nods while on the other hand, Vladimir is busy typing to his phone and he is smirking. The blue haired guy felt that Lisa is staring to him that made him to keep his phone "Oh hey Lisa why did you call us? Is there something important?" Vladimir seats on the couch followed by Lisa "Actually yes, we have an urgent meeting" Lisa handed a folders to the two gentlemen "We will not launch the game here in France" Lisa frankly said that made Vladimir reaction change into a serious one "What?" Hatsuko smile widely when he heard that the game will not be launch in France.

"Where we will launch the game?" Hatsuko excitedly ask Lisa, the girl crosses her legs "Seoul, Korea" When Vladmir heard the country the folder almost crumpled and he stare to Lisa "Why there? There are so many other places why Korea?" Lisa shrugged her shoulders "i don't know to the head she wants in Korea and I can't do anything about that" Vladimir stood up "Who is the head?" Hatsuko and Lisa looks to each other "ah Vladimir where's the software?" Lisa changed immediately the topic, Vladimir throws the flash drive to them and he leaves the place.

Lisa knitted her eyebrows "What the hell is wrong with him?" Hatsuko laughs "Maybe he is tired or he doesn't want to go in a far country"