147 'Narrative'

(AN: PLEASE REFER TO CHAPTER 140 THANK YOU)

Chaeyoung is in a deep sleep, she moves her body around the bed and she opens her eyes "Ah thank goodness it's only a dream" but her eyes roams around the room and her eyes widen, she jumps off from the bed and she is panicking "Wait.. this looks familiar" Chaeyoung mumbles to herself she stood up and she sway the curtain and she see the view outside "WHY THE HELL AM I IN JAPAN?!" Her eyes widen as she remember something "Wait is this a Deja Vu?!"

Dahyun enters the room and she saw Chaeyoung panicking "Chaeng are you okay?" Chaeyoung turns around with a horror in her face she came to Dahyun and she place her left hand in tofu's shoulder "Where is the console?!" Dahyun knitted her eyebrows "Dude what are you talking about?" Dahyun looks to her weirdly, Chaeyoung ruffles her hair "where is -100? and my Company; spiel enterprise!?" Dahyun laughs to her "Chaeyoung-ssi you know what you are hungry. I came here because Jeongyeon said that we will eat dinner outside prepare yourself, weirdo" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows and Dahyun left her, Chaeyoung unconsciously look at the mirror and the next thing happened surprise her "This is my clothes when i was in Japan"

Chaeyoung cannot believe what happened to her she checks again outside and it's spring. "What happened" she takes a deep sigh.

"Chaeyoung you are spacing out again" Chaeyoung fix herself and she looks to Jeongyeon "Is there something bothering you?" Chaeyoung nods "Yeah my company and my life" Tzuyu looks to Jeongyeon and they both laugh "What?" Chaeyoung raise her shoulder "You know you slept too much" Jeongyeon laugh and Dahyun agreed "You attach in your dreams Chaeyoung" She grabs a glass of water and she drinks it "But seriously tho tell me if there's something bothering you, you can't talk to me okay?"

"I'm telling it to you guys but you won't understand me" she mumbles.

- ; -

Mina wakes up in the middle of the night and she is panting so hard, after she take a breathe she stops for a minute and she looks around "Wait why am i in Japan?" she looks to her clock it's 12:45 in the morning, her eyes widen and she stood up and she opens the balcony "this is really in Japan" she said to herself.

She walk around in the balcony, she saw the one building in front of their house "wait you already have a partner" and she is panicking why am i here she ask herself her thoughts vanish as she back in reality when she saw Sana is calling her outside of their house, Mina felt a happiness because she thought that Sana is also there.

"Day dreaming again, Myoui!? It's already late what are you doing there?" Sana shouts but Mina furrowed her eyebrows is this a deja vu? but she keep those words to herself "Sana finally you are also here!" Sana laughs "What? of course I'm here in Japan" Mina raises her eyebrows "Did you play -100?" she ask Sana but the girl knitted her eyebrows "What is that?" Mina laughs "Stop acting like you don't know it" Sana looks to her weirdly "Really i don't know what you are talking about" Mina starts to panick and she start to ask Sana "You went to the club?" Sana nods "You really know me Myoui!" Sana waved her hand "Bye Mina see you later at the school! and don't tell it okay?!" Mina nods but her face can't accept the happenings "This isn't a deja vu" she slaps her self to make sure isn't a dream.

Mina enters her room and she lay her body on the bed "What is happening" she put her hands to her head because of the headache that she felt. As she close her eyes she drift instantly into her dreams.

----

told you 140 is an important chapter ;) I want to see your reaction to this chapter please comment down below. hehehe