28 'Narrative'

"Momo! Stop grabbing food that is not necessary" Jihyo pulls out the biscuit and now Momo is sulking "But I will be the one who will pay for that" Momo stomp her feet and she goes to Sana, Jihyo puts back the Biscuit and she follows Momo.

Mina smiles when she saw Momo sulking, Jihyo turns around "Mina-ssi what food would you like to eat?" Mina roams her eyes and she sees the pasta section "I think I want pasta" She walk towards the pasta but she see that there's only one pack of pasta when she is about to grab the pack she is in surprise because there's another hand who also take the last pack of pasta.

"Oh the gamer girl" Mina looks to her side she raise her eyebrows as she tries remember this person who is in front of her.

"You already don't remember me?" Dahyun asked

"Oh you are the one who we met at the restaurant, right?" Dahyun smiles while nodding

"Mina, why you take so long?" Jihyo came to them while looking at Mina only

Dahyun realized that she still holding the pack of pasta "here you can take this" Jihyo looks to Dahyun "I remember you, you are the one in the Restaurant" Jihyo smiles to Dahyun.

"Dahyun-ah did you grab the pasta?" Dahyun looks to her back and Tzuyu came to her, Tzuyu looks in front of Dahyun and Tzuyu bows to them "Long time no see"

"We still don't know each others name can we introduce our name?" Tzuyu asked them and the two nods

"Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu handed a handshake to them but there's another person who take the handshake.

"Sana, Sana Minatozaki" Tzuyu let out a small laugh and she released the handshake "Okay Ms. Sana"

"Kim Dahyun" Dahyun waves her hand and she smiles widely to them.

"I'm Jihyo, this is Mina and you already know that is Sana. And oh that person who is scanning some foods over there she is Momo" Dahyun looks to her back and she smiles and nod.

"Where is the bunny girl?" Tzuyu asked them "Oh she's in our dorm" Dahyun laughs as she remember the scene on the restaurant.

Mina look behind to Tzuyu and Dahyun "Where is the other tall girl"

Tzuyu look to her back "ahh, dorm also and she is studying" Mina nods

"please let us pay for your groceries" Dahyun pulls out her black card and she gave it to Momo. Momo raises her two hands and she shakes it "No noo, we have money" Dahyun looks to the cashier and she gave the card. Jihyo and Mina looks to each other "We will treat you or pay you next time don't worry" Jihyo said to them.

Tzuyu laughs "No it's okay" Tzuyu was about to leave the grocery but she remember something "..and oh! Why don't we play and we team up. You guys are also playing right?" the 4 nods. "What time do we will play?" Momo asked while opening the chips.

"20:00, we will make a chat group in the game. I will add you freshpengu" Dahyun winks to Mina and they leave the place.

Momo slaps Mina's arm "Ouch, what did i do to you" Momo pouts "that should be me!" Mina laughs "okay i'll pass it to you" She winks to Momo.