88 'Narrative'

Chaeyoung decide to have a break first after she had a busy day. She stood up and she open the door but the man welcome him as he stops Chaeyoung from leaving the room.

"Ms. Son you are not allowed to leave the office" Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows "Who are you?" The man reach his hand "I'm Vinn and i'll be your secretary here in Korea. Ms. Son, nice to meet you" Chaeyoung reach Vinn's hand and they shake hands.

"Who ordered you that?" Chaeyoung walks towards the couch and she seats and Vinn follows "Ms. Lisa ordered me and you only allowed to eat here in your office" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows because she knows that Lisa isn't being like this.

Did she saw the comment the cub thought, she snap in reality when Vinn snaps his fingers in front of Chaeyoung "Ms. Son? what food do you like to eat?" Chaeyoung looks to Vinn "Italian cuisine" Vinn nods and he leaves the place.

Chaeyoung wants to message Lisa but she look at her wrist watch and it's already midnight in france. She is really wondering why Lisa doesn't want to let her out in her office. After an hour of waiting Vinn enters the room with full of plastic bags with foods on it.

"Ms. Son, sorry if it was 'bit late here are the foods" Vinn puts the foods in the center table, after he let out the food Vinn stood beside Chaeyoung. The girl felt a little bit uncomfortable because she is not used to being guarded by someone while eating "Vinn, can you please leave me. I'm eating" Chaeyoung thought that Vinn leaves the room but the young man stood near the door Chaeyoung puts down her chopsticks and she stood up "Do you want me to teach you how to open this door?" but Vinn looks to the other side plainly.

Chaeyoung stomp her feet going back to the couch "People are really weird these days"

- ; -

"Hatsuko can you please go here in my office"

"I'm on my way Ma'am"

After a while Hatsuko enters the place he sees that Lisa's office is messy there are so many papers that scatters on the floor. Lisa is busy typing and answering emails from other companies, Hatsuko walks towards to Lisa "Why Ms. Lisa is there a problem?" Lisa looks up "Can you please go to Programming Division and get the flash drive to Vladimir and you are going to check it. I already told him that you'll going to pick up the flash drive" Hatsuko points his self because he can't believe that finally he will working on the game Lisa laughs "Yes you are, Check it for me okay?" he nods and he left the place.

While he was walking in the corridor he can't stop smiling because finally he has something to work on for real not just only paper works but also it has something to do with the software it self. When he arrived in front of the door of Programming Division he knock first and he saw Vladimir opened the door "Hey! hatsuko right??" Hatsuko briskly nods "Here's the flash drive if there's a problem please call me immediately okay??" Vladimir sweetly smile to Hatsuko. When Hatsuko was about to leave Vladimir call him "Hey! Hatsuko!! I forgot to tell you something." Hatsuko turns around "What is it?" Vladimir smiles to him and he put his right hand to Hatsuko's shoulder "if there's something popped up in the software just X it okay?" Hatsuko nods and he leaves Vladimir.

Hatsuko seats in front of his computer and he insert the flash drive to his computer. "Hatsuko these are the things that you should do while checking the software" Yeri handed a thick paper to Hatsuko and he is surprised because it's almost midnight and still working.

00 не открывать

OK | CANCEL

---

This is the last update for today, I'm going to have a rest first because i'm sick af. See you tomorrow.