160 N

FUTURE

Jeongyeon and friends went back to the basement as they see a light coming from the house. "Are you sure about this?" Tzuyu ask , Jeongyeon looks to Tzuyu and she nods. As they go downstairs, the beam of lights fill the room they after a seconds the light was gone and they saw Chaeyoung is crying and she is holding Mina's hand and a Man who is standing behind them.

Jeongyeon saw the man and she immediately punch in the face "You dickhead!" Vinn seated on the ground "Why?!" Jeongyeon grabs Vinn's collar and she punch again Vinn's face "You Vladimir, you are the one who made this mess" Vinn push Jeongyeon away "I am not Vladimir! I am Vinn!" Jeogyeon slowly remove her hand into Vinn's collar "Your Friend, Mina needs a medic call the medic now instead of punching me!"

Sana's eyes widen and she came towards them, she saw a lot of blood that came into Mina's chest "Call the ambulance" Chaeyoung said but most of them don't know what to do that made Chaeyoung pissed off "LISA CALL THE FUCKING AMBULANCE!!"

Lisa fish out her phone and she call the ambulance

"Mina please hold tight, I am waiting for you" Chaeyoung hugs the girl who doesn't have a breathe anymore. She felt that Mina doesn't breathe anymore "No! N-no!!" Chaeyoung checks the pulse but there's nothing "Mina please" Chaeyoung cried out loud that Sana and Momo are crying too and the others. Jihyo hugs Chaeyoung from the back "C-Chaeyoung w-we need to go now, the ambulance is here"

Chaeyoung and friends arrive in the hospital. The nurse enter to the glass room and they remove Mina's clothes. The young girl keeps on praying she saw the nurse are using the defibrillator that made Mina's body jump from the bed, she saw that Mina's heart rate is flat.

"Charge!" The nurse said but nothing happens in her heart beat

"Charge it to 30 joules!" One of the Nurse said

"Clear" They saw another flat line but the Doctor shake his head and he look to the clock "Time of Death 11:20 PM" The nurse nods.

Chaeyoung keeps on crying outside and she is banging the window "Chaeyoung" Sana said and she hug the younger one.

A nurse approach them "I'm sorry she is on dead on arrival we did our best but her body didn't make it. Condolence"

Chaeyoung's heart want to break down she screams inside the hospital her tears are falling down same as their friends. "This is all my fault" she said, Vinn hug her "No, don't say that"

"You should go home we will call her parents" Jihyo said to Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung clean yourself first, I'll accompany you" Jeongyeon said.

"Chaeyoung eat first" Jeongyeon gave a bowl of soup to the girl who is spacing out "Jeongyeon, why? there are so many questions inside my head that are needed to be answer" Chaeyoung said while looking to the soup, Jeongyeon just hug her and Chaeyoung started to cry "I really love her Jeong why? That should be me! I should be the one she don't deserve this!" Chaeyoung punch the counter table that made her hand bleed. Jeongyeon just caress Chaeyoung's Back "Everything happens for a reason, Chaeyoung" when Chaeyoung heard what Jeongyeon said to her she burst again in tears and she close her eyes "I already Miss you"

Chaeyoung lays to her bed while looking to their picture "How are you? I am really sorry that i really did that to you. That this thing happened" Another stream of tears flows in Chaeyoung's face "I am really sorry Mina" she is sobbing in the middle of the night.

"Wait for me I'll be there" Chaeyoung said to herself.

--

:(