26 'Narrative'

"Chaeyoung-ssi here's your passport, it's time to say goodbye here in Japan" Lisa handed the passport to Chaeyoung. The cub glared to Lisa "It's early in the morning you don't know how to knock doors?" Lisa raise her two hands "Chill you little small bean" She throws the passport in Chaeyoung's face that made the cub roar in the morning.

"What's my schedule for the next month?" she stood up, she stretch her body while facing the huge window of her hotel room Lisa flips her iPad as she look for Chaeyoung's schedule.

"In the first week of April you'll have a meeting with the ceo of toy blox in Paris, Second week it's a free week, on the third week you'll finalize the papers for the upgraded version of -100, fourth week umm" Lisa stops and Chaeyoung looks to her "What?" Lisa looks to her "You'll be visiting Korea" Lisa slowly said to Chaeyoung.

Lisa hold her breath because she knows that Chaeyoung doesn't like to go back in Korea because of personal issues that she encountered. One of the reasons are her parents broke up and his father found another family and her mother died and she didn't know where her mother was buried. Chaeyoung leaves her house and she find her friends which Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun. Their parents treated Chaeyoung as their own child, they help Chaeyoung to finish her studies. In order to live in this world and to pay back to those people who helped her she take part time jobs left and right until that she met Lisa. Lisa helped Chaeyoung to move in Paris. At first, Chaeyoung keeps on rejecting Lisa's offer but when Lisa talked to her about the opportunities Chaeyoung made up her mind and she take the risk living in Paris.

Chaeyoung opens her thoughts to Lisa. Lisa is just listening to Chaeyoung the cub also mentioned that she wants to make a game while Chaeyoung is telling the story Lisa can't help but to smile. And that's the time she helped Chaeyoung and to produce the game -100.

"WHAT?! Do you have a specific date when I will go there?" Lisa slowly nods "And that will be on your Birthday!" Chaeyoung go to the table and she grabs a glass of water as she gulp down. "Don't worry they sign a confidential file that they will follow the rules" Chaeyoung nods in what Lisa's said to her "Now go in to the bathroom and change your clothes the flight will be in the afternoon"