83 'Narrative'

A night in Seoul filled with different people who are having fun and people who wants to eat in different restaurant. In a restaurant somewhere in Seoul, Nayeon and Mina decide to have a dinner.

"Mina, here order more and i'll pay it don't worry about the bill" Nayeon handed the Menu to Mina, the girl scans the Menu and she likes to order something sweet so she decided to eat crepes with Ice cream. After they ordered, Mina looks to the window and she noticed that it's raining "Nayeon, it's raining we forgot to bring an umbrella" Nayeon looks surprised and she looks to the window "Then i guess we need to stay here" She rest her elbow on the top of the table and she put her palm to her chin, Mina nods to Nayeon.

Their dessert already arrived, the two are both busy slicing their own food. They talk randomly and laugh like there's no tomorrow. While Mina is laughing she glance to the window and she see it's raining so hard.

Street lights and building only illuminates in the dark Mina sees a person who is running to cross the road, she see that the person is fighting towards the rain and wind. When the person passed by in a street light the wind suddenly become strong that cause the hood of the person to fell off from her head. Her world stop as the hood of the person fell down, her world became slow she really looks to that person who is trying to fight the rain and wind.

Mina widens her eyes, she puts her hand into her chest she feels that her heart is beating so fast that it's like her heart wants to burst out and escape from her lungs, she looks to Nayeon with a smile on her face "Nayeon! she is here!" Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows "Who?" Nayeon can see in Mina's eyes that she get teary "Mina calm down who??" Nayeon gave her a glass of water "Look!" Mina point outside to show to the bunny girl that Chaeyoung is still there. Nayeon looks to her weirdly "Where? the street light??' Nayeon looks again outside "No! i saw her she is crossing the road, Nayeon she is here!!" Mina cracked her voice. The penguin looks again to the huge window "I saw Chaeyoung, Nayeon she is here in Korea!" Nayeon laughs because she knows that the cub is in France "Mina but Chaeyoung is in France. You know that there are so many small people here in Seoul" Nayeon laughs but this time Mina stood up and she get her things. Nayeon follows also Mina "Hey Mina! It's still raining outside!! Wait for me" Nayeon jolted from walking as she remember she still didn't pay for their foods, she turns around to leave a cash in their table and she accompany Mina who is eagerly find the person that she's looking for.

- ; -

Chaeyoung enters the restaurant and she is welcomed by the staff "Go-good evening Ma'am" The waitress is surprised to the person who came in the restaurant she sees that the person is really soaked from the rain. Chaeyoung smile shyly "Sorry i'm soaked in the rain" The waitress nods and she leads the girl upstairs and she assist Chaeyoung from her dinner.

Nayeon and Mina leave the convenience store after they buy an umbrella"Nayeon, I swear i saw her crossing the road!!" She looks to her left and right to make sure that Chaeyoung is still there "Mina, let's go home you're tired" she ruffled her hair and she seats in a chair.

The small girl is in upstairs she waits for her order to be serve. Chaeyoung looks to the window "it's only a drizzle now." she roams her eyes in the street and she see a familiar person who is seating on a chair "Wait that's M-Mina?" Chaeyoung sees that Nayeon is also there she gave a bottle of water to Mina. Nayeon looks to Chaeyoung's place and the cub wears again the hood of her jacket.

"No, don't show yourself to them" She mumbles to herself.