110 'Narrative'

"Ms. Son here is the hard drive, you can now try it." Vinn handed the hard drive to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung took the hard drive from Vinn "Prepare the control room" Vinn nod and he leaves the place to prepare the control room which where Chaeyoung will play the game.

When the control room is already prepared Chaeyoung left her office and went to the control room. Chaeyoung seats in front of the huge white screen projector, a man came towards her and he ask for the hard drive and Chaeyoung gave the hard drive to the man without asking any information about the man.

Vinn handed the console to Chaeyoung, she can see in the white screen that the game is loading. She unconsciously smile, she remember all the time that she spent just to make this game successful. She check every detail of the game from the graphics, to the characters, to the guns, and everything that's on the game. She spent her day double checking the game, when she is finally satisfied, she go back to her office to take a break.

Chaeyoung opens her email and she remembers that Lisa sent an email to her regarding the special tickets. Chaeyoung calls Vinn to produce a hard copy of the tickets "Vinn can you please produce 9 copies of this ticket I need it asap, I'll send it to your email. Thank you" She sends the email to Vinn and after an hour of waiting Vinn enters the room holding a 9 Black envelope.

"Ms. Son here are the tickets" Chaeyoung smiles when Vinn handed the tickets to her "Thanks Vinn you may go now" Vinn nods and he left Chaeyoung in the 4 walls.

- ; -

Chaeyoung pull her car in front of an apartment, she hopped out from her car and she enter the elevator. She grope her hands to her coat to check if the tickets are in her coat, she looks for it and the tickets are there. The elevator opens and she went straight to a certain room apartment. Chaeyoung press the button in the intercom and she fix herself.

The door open and there's an old lady welcomes Chaeyoung "How may I help you?" Chaeyoung startled to her place and she looks again to the room number and it's correct "Is Mina is there?" The old lady knitted her eyebrows "Oh the lady, she is not here anymore. She move an apartment" Chaeyoung felt that her body sink "W-when she moved out?" her voice is shaking "Yesterday" the old lady simply said.

"Do you know where she got an apartment?" the old lady slowly shook her head. Chaeyoung bows and she instantly leaves the place.

"They seem to be very good friends" The old lady closed the door.

Chaeyoung runs towards the elevator and she keeps on pressing the down button.

where are you?!

When she hopped in the elevator she fish out her phone and she text Jeongyeon.

"Hey do you know where Mina moved out?"

The elevator opens, she instantly runs towards her car she looks to her phone but Jeongyeon didn't reply back. Chaeyoung takes a deep sigh "Why now" She put her head on the steering wheel trying to figure it out where she moved out.

She start the engine and drove off heading to a restaurant, she decide to eat first before she go home. The warm, cozy, and refreshing restaurant welcomed Chaeyoung, the girl was about to seat near Window when someone called her "Chaeyoung!" She looks to her back and she saw Sana waving her hand to their table "Come here seat with us" Chaeyoung seat to their table "You are back here in Korea?" the cub nods. She keep looking to her surroundings to see if Mina is there, Sana notice that Chaeyoung is restless "Are you okay?" Chaeyoung was about to reply when Nayeon and Mina came to their table "Oh, Chaeyoung what are you doing here?" Nayeon ask Chaeyoung.

Mina can't believe that she see Chaeyoung in one place, Chaeyoung stood up "Is this your seat?" Mina seats and followed by Chaeyoung. Nayeon and Sana are smiling sheepishly "Sana come with me I'll order something" Nayeon stood up and she drag Sana. The two jolted from their seats and awkwardness filled the air. Chaeyoung doesn't know how to start a conversation as well as Mina. Chaeyoung stood up but Mina held Chaeyoung's arm "Where are you going?" her soft voice melt Chaeyoung's heart. The cub seat beside Mina "It's awkward if we talk like this, I'll go in front" Chaeyoung seats in front of Mina while smiling "Why you moved out? Where do you live now?" Chaeyoung bombarded Mina a lot questions "I move over there" Mina point the Building outside of the restaurant, Chaeyoung follows where Mina is pointing out "Fancy eh" Chaeyoung chuckled. "I need bigger room, I have a lot of stuffs right now" Chaeyoung nods and laugh. Mina knitted her eyebrows She is in a good mood.

Chaeyoung's phone ring, she take a look and Hatsuko is calling her. Chaeyoung looks to Mina "I need to take this phone call excuse me." She stood up and their conversation can be heard.

"Hello Hatsuko"

Chaeyoung we send an email regarding to the production of the game. We need your response as soon as possible.

Chaeyoung looks to Mina and the girl is looking to her "Oh? our school project? Let me check that later" the cub looks again to Mina and he turns off his phone.

Chaeyoung came back and she drinks a water "Who's that? Your boyfriend?" Mina crosses her arms. Chaeyoung choke when she heard that "What are you talking about" the cub laugh Mina rolls her eyes. Chaeyoung remember the ticket that she's going to give to Mina.

"Oh hey Mina, look what I've got" Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly while slowly pulling out the ticket on her coat. Mina furrowed her eyebrows "What is is?" Chaeyoung sways the ticket "Tada!!" She give the ticket to Mina "This is for you" Mina can't speak a word because she don't know what to say "Is this for the special event? Did you also got Tickets?" Chaeyoung briskly nods "Here, give this to your friends"Chaeyoung handed 7 tickets to Mina "Thank you Chaeyoung! See you at the event!" Chaeyoung stood up "Yeah see you, I need to go now. Bye Minarii" Chaeyoung leave the place, Mina can't stop smiling she looks around but Chaeyoung is nowhere to be seen. She ran outside and she can see the girl walking towards her car, she ran again and she pull Chaeyoung from a hug. The girl is surprised by the sudden act, Her heart wants to burst out. She wants to scream but she needs to stay cool "Okay Minari I can't breathe" Mina chuckled "Thank you again" she pinches the younger girl cheeks.