22 'Narrative'

"Chaeyoung-ssi your cap, sun glass, mask and jacket are already prepared are you ready for the press conference?" Chaeyoung looks to her manager "I'm so nervous" her manager gave her a warm smile and held her hand "In hale and exhale, everything will be fine. Just be yourself while talking. Okay?" Chaeyoung nods briskly her manager turns around but Chaeyoung called her "Lisa, I think I need a glass of water" her manager nods and leaves the room.

Chaeyoung's heart is thumping so hard her sweats are cold. It's been 2 years since -100 was released and in those 2 years many reporters wants to talk with the game developer but Chaeyoung keeps on declining it but instead she post in the website about the information why she develop the game but not in details. She introduced her self as Katarina, only her manager and Chaeyoung knows this she didn't tell it to her friends about who really she is.

She accept this private press conference and her manager inform all the journalist that she won't show her face and the journalist are agreed upon the said information.

Chaeyoung wears the cap, sun glass, mask, and jacket. Her manager entered the room "You look like you did something wrong" she laughs and Chaeyoung fix her jacket "yeah i did something wrong, the whole people are now addicted to the game" Lisa laughs and she pats Chaeyoung's back "I didn't expect that you will be this successful" Chaeyoung looks to Lisa "and also I didn't expect to wear this thing" Lisa laughs and they leave the room.

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath first before entering the hall, she heard that there are many people and the MC is already introducing Chaeyoung in Japanese.

"The maker of the popular game -100 let's welcome Ms. katarina. Please give her a warm welcome"

Chaeyoung steps out from the big curtains as she step in the stairs, camera starts flashing. Chaeyoung seats near the MC.

"Welcome to Japan, Ms. Katarina. We are so very overwhelmed that you accept our invitation"

Chaeyoung smiles but she remembers that she wears mask, she grabs the Microphone and speak.

"Thank you thank you. Thank you for inviting me"

The MC speaks in Japanese and there's one journalist stood up I look to her

"Hi Ms. Katarina, I'm Park Chaeyoung from Daily entertainment based from Korea. There are rumors that you are a Korean? Can you please confirm to us. Thank you" The reporter seat and Chaeyoung grabs her Mic.

"The rumors that you've heard is true and Yes i am a Korean" she shortly said, the journalist are typing down to their laptops and the cameras are starting to flash again. Another journalist stood up.

"Welcome to Japan Ms. Katarina, I'm Akihiro from Today's Game. Your game -100 is widely popular and everyone is playing this game, what's the secret behind that success?"

Chaeyoung gulps she take a deep breath before she answers the question.

"I am so grateful because they really like the game and they are waiting for another update. The secret behind this success is patience" Chaeyoung smiles behind the mask as she remember all those all hard work that she did. "If you wait and there's an action for it everything will be a successful one"

Akihiro seats and another Journalist stood up "Ms. Katarina I'm Hiro from Omega xpress" The journalist looks to his notebook and afterwards she looks to Chayeoung "Ms. Katarina, I have 2 questions for you. First is what's the reason why did you made this game which is -100. Second, who inspires you to made this game?"

Chaeyoung's hand starts to tremble and she smiles as she remember why she did the game.

Japan | Spring