71 'Narrative'

Lisa and Chaeyoung arrived in France, the two hurriedly hop in the car and they went straight to the company to fix issues that their company encountered. When the two arrived in the Company most of the employees known that Lisa is the owner of Spiel Enterprise. The employees are looking into Lisa's friend. Chaeyoung sees that the employees are looking to her and some of them said that it's their first time to see the young kid in the building.

Chaeyoung and Lisa passed a group of employees and she heard that the one of the employees ask a question "Does our Ceo have a child already?" Chaeyoung chuckled and Lisa looks to her "What?" Chaeyoung looks to her while laughing "Later, IN your office" The cub emphasize the word IN and Lisa laugh.

Lisa opens the door for Chaeyoung and the cub sits on the chair. Lisa is about to leave the place but then the cub call her and she turns around "give this to HR department and call this person" Lisa took the paper "number?" Chaeyoung nods "Hire him immediately we need him but process the papers first" Lisa grabs her journal and she take a notes of what Chaeyoung said to her.

Lisa's secretary enters the room without knocking on the door and Chaeyoung jolted in her seat "Excuse me who are you? and why are you seating on Ms. Lisa's table" Chaeyoung stood up and she acted to clean her table "I-I'm her friend don't worry" the secretary is convinced in Chaeyoung's lie "Okay, I will put the folder here and if she came back please tell to her that the release date of the game is in this folder, thank you" Chaeyoung nods "Thank you!" The cub seats in her chair and she opens it "Release date August 8" She reads out and she smile. She is contented and she is waiting for the Day to be released.

- ; -

Mina and her friends are in the restaurant near in their school. Nayeon saw that Mina is spacing out she snaps her fingers in front of Mina's face "Heyy! you are spacing out. Are you okay?" Mina slowly nods, well the truth is she isn't. It's been a day since Chaeyoung left Korea and she really miss the person who's pissing her off. Even they met in a short time she feels comfortable in Chaeyoung's companion while they are walking. She already miss the hug, those scent that still lingers in her nose, and the dimples that every time she laughs it shows.

if the fate is in favor i will not let you go, never ever.

Mina snaps in reality when Momo suggest something and it's related to the game "Why don't we play one game later and let's invite them later" Mina nods her head because of the excitement that she felt. "And let's don't add Chaeyoung in the game cause you know someone will fight again" Sana sips her juice "Yeah right they will fight again"

On the other hand Mina grabs a fork and a knife, while she is slicing the steak she is looking into Sana's eyes and the girl choked "I guess we need to add Chaeyoung later, right Nayeon?" Nayeon laughs "No you said it- AH! What the hell is your problem Sana??!" Sana pinch Nayeon's arm and Sana glared to Nayeon. Sana is knitting her eyebrows and she motion her head side ways which where Mina seats and Nayeon immediately get it "Ahh hehe we need Chaeyoung in the game" Mina sweetly smile while slicing the steak "you guys heard her?" she stab a piece of steak and she munch it.

-
Twice Dome tour and i can't ahskddbaksg Mina don't cry 😭🤧