76 'Narrative'

A rainy evening in France, rain drops are silently heard in Chaeyoung's apartment. On the living room Chaeyoung is sipping her hot chocolate drink while reading a french book.

"And they live" Chaeyoung stops for a moment while she reads the last sentence in the book "Happily ever after" she closed the book and chuckled "There's no such thing as happy ending" the girl stood up as she go to her working place.

She seats in her chair as she face the huge window, the girl is in her train of her thoughts. There are so many things that she wants to express but she don't know how to slowly let it out. Specially this person that makes her crazy Mina she close her eyes as she remember her, from the first time that she sees her until the recent meet up with their friends.

She turns around to open her laptop, she is busy scrolling to her laptop until when her phone ring and she answer it.

"Hey Lisa, why?"

"We called him and he is already here, come here in office"

Chaeyoung immediately stood up and she pick her coat and an umbrella, she hopped in the car and she drive on her own into her office.

- ; -

Lisa put her back in the couch and she crossed her legs in front of Hatsuko "Please wait for our ceo to arrive and what's your name again?" Hatsuko surprised because he thought that this woman in front of her is the CEO, he is very nervous because this company call him and they said they need him, he doesn't know who will be the CEO "Wa-watanabe Hatsuko, Ma'am" Lisa chuckled and she grabs a cup of coffee "Japanese eh?" Hatsuko nods, Lisa sips her coffee "Please have a coffee it is perfect during this weather" Hatsuko laughs and he grab the coffee and he drinks it.

"Am i late?" Lisa stood up and she took Chaeyoung's things, Hatsuko looks to his back and he is surprised because Chaeyoung is there "hey Chaeyoung! Long time no see!! so you're also casted here?" Hatsuko is very excited because he thought that Chaeyoung is also casted in the company. Chaeyoung giggled and she seats in front of Hatsuko "What? did you bring your cover letter? Mine is here can I see yours?" Lisa laughs and she seat beside Chaeyoung "Mr. Watanabe he is your Boss" Hatsuko laughs and he puts his hands in his stomach because of laughing so hard "wait? you guys are pranking me right?" he swipe off his tears because of too much laughing. Chaeyoung crossed her legs "You don't want to believe? Lisa bring me the contract and terminate it." the cub plainly said with her poker face "If you don't want the proposal then you may leave, there are many other people who wants to get this job. You are lucky enough because I requested to the HR department to call you" Hatsuko jolted and he bows in the ground as he keeps on saying sorry to Chaeyoung "I'm sorry Ma'am"

Lisa gave the contract to Chaeyoung and the cub handed the contract to Hatsuko "Now Mr.?" Hatsuko took the Contract and she looks into Chaeyoung "Watanabe Ma'am" Chaeyoung nods "Okay Mr. Watanabe, i'll give you time to read the contract and you may come back here next week or tomorrow morning. Inform my secretary if you want to set an appointment" Chaeyoung stood up and she leaves the place.

- ; -

A week since the contract happened, Chaeyoung is just waiting for Hatsuko to come in her office to officially sign the contract. A knock on the door heard in Chaeyoung's office she stops from reading papers and she take a look at the door, she saw Hatsuko enters the place.

"Uh hey Ma'am" he wave the contract Chaeyoung stood up and she fix her coat "Please seat on the couch" Hatsuko flops down as well as Chaeyoung.

Hatsuko handed the contract to Chaeyoung and she opens it "I already signed the contract, it's an honor that you called me and recruit me here in your company. There's also a note that your personality and identity is hidden from the public and I respect your decision and there's a sanction if I broke that rule. Once again, thank you for letting me in your office as well to get a job" Chaeyoung nods and she gets a pen she signed the contract, she reach out her hands to give a handshake to Hatsuko "Welcome to Spiel Enterprise, you may start tomorrow" Hatsuko nods and reach out Chaeyoung's hand and they shake hand.

Lisa enters the room with a pile of papers in her hand "Chaeyoung we need to talk" She hurriedly put down the papers and she seats on the couch "What is it?" Chaeyoung removes her eyeglasses and stood up to seat in the couch. Lisa opens her tablet and she shows an email came from Korea.

"Wait what?" Chaeyoung looks in the tablet in surprise and she even looks again to Lisa to confirm if it's true "Yes and they know you, they are also aware that you are the ceo of this company and they need you in Korea for 9 months" the cubs dilated her eyes "I- I don't want to go back in Korea!" Lisa sigh "Look, Chaeyoung set aside your main purpose why you don't want to go in Korea. This is a business put that etiquette in your mind, if we get this we will have a huge stock in the market" Chaeyoung sigh in defeat, she ruffled her because of frustration "When is the flight?" Lisa gets the tablet and she show the flight details "April 29, Monday 10 PM CEST. You still have a week to pack your things good for 9 months" Chaeyoung frowned "You'll come with me?" Lisa shook her head "I'll handle the things here in France while you. You must do your job in korea you are already grown up!" Lisa laugh and she leave the cub alon sulking in the couch.

"But on the bright side i'll see her more often"the girl chuckles as she tries to comfort her self because of the sudden news.