152 N

PAST

Vladimir open his eyes and breathe like he came back from the dead, his vision are blurry. He roams his eyes around the room and he saw that he is laying down on the ground from his hotel room. He stood up and he looks at the mirror "It works" He smiles.

Vladimir's smile vanish as he see in the mirror that Vinn is holding a gun that points to him "Welcome to hell brother." Vinn smirk to him while he still pointing the gun towards his older brother.

Vladimir slowly turns around "If you kill me you'll never go back in the future or i mean to your normal life Vinn. The key is in my hands" Vladimir laughs.

Vladimir walks around the room "Put down the gun brother" Vinn doesn't want to put his gun down but in the end he put his gun down and he seat in a couch.

"Don't you like it here? we can change our mistake from our past?" Vladimir close the curtains and he seats in a corner where the lampshade is placed.

If I act that I will agree to his plans I'll know where is the key to future and I'll find Chaeyoung and Mina Vinn secretly smiles as he plan something.

"Vinn hello? are you listening?" Vinn jolted and he smiles to Vladimir "What did you said again?"

Vladimir crosses his legs "I said don't you like here? we can change our mistake from our past?" The change is now Vladimir Vinn thought. "Well yes, I realized it brother." Vinn stood up and he came in front of Vladimir "I'm sorry if I disobey you, Vladimir. I'm sorry. Shall we continue our plan?"

Vladimir looks into Vinn's eyes and he looks serious from the way he talk that's why Vladimir gain his trust again to Vinn. He stood up and he pats Vinn's shoulder "Don't make stupid things Vinn, One wrong move you know what will happen"

after all this time you still have your trust huh, you are so dumb brother Vinn thought "Yes I know what will happen Vladimir" he looks into Vladimir's eyes.

"We need to find the console" Vladimir stated that made Vinn knitted his eyebrows "Console? You mean the controller?" Vladimir nodded and he crosses his arms "Remember when you hypnotized Hatsuko?" Vinn nods "We need to go there, the key is there" Vinn internally smiles "Vladimir I'll find it and I give it to you, I want to make it up to you. Do you trust me?"

Vladimir looks like he is hesitating to agree but Vinn's powers is coming back. Vladimir accidentally looks into Vinn's eyes and it looks like his eyes are talking to him.

Look into my eyes, Vladimir.

Those words are whispering into Vladimir's ears that made him to shake his head to wake his self from reality. His body fell from the couch "Vladimir?! what happened?" Vinn shakes his shoulder, Vladimir removes VInn's hand from his shoulder "I feel dizzy" Vinn smiles "GO, find it leave me alone."

"Get well soon brother, I don't want you to get sick" Vinn smiles and he left the room and the dizzy guy alone.

- ; -

A knock on the door can be heard in Mina's house, Mina opens the door and she saw Sana and Momo wearing their school uniform, Mina mentally faced palm as she remember that she is trapped in the past and she needs to go to school everyday "What are you doing here?" she softly said.

"Picking you up duh??" Sana enters the house, Momo gives a bag full of foods "Here someone gave it to you" Mina knitted her eyebrows and Sana choked while drinking her Milk, she turn around while sipping the milk "yeah! someone gave it to you. The one who looks like a kid!" She chuckled "Remember that day when we about to go home and there's this kid stop us?? In front of our school?" Momo added.

Mina grab the plastic with full of foods and she placed it on the table "You won't eat it?" Momo ask "I'm going to eat it, later okay?" Momo pouts and she seats in the living room"Mina what if there's a poison there?" Momo added "she won't do that" she mumbles that the two looks to Mina "What?"

Mina came to them and she seats "Nothing" she chuckled. "Thank god it's festival week, you know spring festival" Sana lift her feet and she placed it in the center table "Excuse me? that's gross" Mina kick Sana's feet away.

"i thought we have class today?" Mina ask "yep but later at the afternoon" Momo replied back "Then what are you doing in my house early in the morning??" Sana stood up and she look outside "Nothing we just wanna hang out here, right momo?" Momo nods.

Sana's eyes widen as she saw this familiar figure "Mina, Momo! She's still here. Mina tell me is that your admirer???" Mina and Momo stood up and they look at outside "Chaeyoung?" Mina furrowed her eyebrow and Sana looks to her "Oh! She is a Korean then? and her name is Chaeyoung, That's nice" Sana wiggled her eyebrow.

Chaeyoung is in front of Mina's house she waits for Mina to comedown, Chaeyoung looks to their window and she saw the 3 are looking but they immediately hide.

"That was close!" Mina shouts "Mind to introduce her to us?" Momo ask, Mina stood up "NO!"

"Ohh she is protecting her property" Sana teased and she looks outside "I am not, she is a stranger okay?!" Momo stood up "If she is a stranger you must return those foods, right Sana?" Sana nods vigorously. Mina closes her eyes and she take a deep breathe.

Chaeyoung looks to her wrist watch and it's already 1 PM "Are they late?" Chaeyoung decides to grab a lunch first until she heard a squirrel voice that calling her name "Chaeyo-" Chaeyoung looks back and she saw that Mina covers Sana's mouth. When Mina saw that Chaeyoung already look to their place she removes her hand in Sana's mouth.

The 3 walks toward to Chaeyoung "What are you doing here stalker?" Mina ask the younger one "Waiting for you? Oh and by the way did you eat the foods that I gave it to you?" Chaeyoung smiles that her dimples are visibly shown. Mina wants to poke it but she stops herself "Yeah my stomach got hurt did you put something there?" Chaeyoung widens her eyes and she looks concern "Eh?? really a-are you okay now??? Do you want me to buy some medicine? I guess I won't buy you bread and sushi again" Chaeyoung scratch her nape and she looks down "that's your favorite food"

Mina smiles when Chaeyoung looks down but she take a deep breath to vanish those smile in her face "I'm just kidding stalker, we need to go now we still have class" Chaeyoung looks up "Can I come with you guys?" The three looks to each other and Mina looks to Chaeyoung "We want to but I'm sorry No." Sana scoff "Sharon?!!" Chaeyoung smiles "Fine, it's okay. I'll get going. Take care okay?" Chaeyoung walks away and rode an taxi.

"Mina sometimes I want to punch you because you are so dense!" Sana irritatedly said "You can see that the person really likes you!" Momo added.

You don't know anything guys Mina thought and she smiles that Sana notice "What? why are you smiling?!" She stomp her feet on the ground "Thankfully I'm not that friend who will take their admirers" Sana rolls her eyes.

"Come on, let's go" Mina said that Sana scoff off and Momo laughs.