15 'Narrative'

While Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Nayeon, and Momo having their dinner there are 3 girls entered the restaurant and the 5 of them stops from what they are doing because they find too pretty and handsome for a girl.
Sana is drooling while Nayeon grabs a glass of water and Momo take a big gulp. Mina only stares to the 3 girls who just entered the restaurant and she continue to eat her food, when the 3 girls passed them by and they seat behind their back that was near to the wall Nayeon, Sana, and Momo can't stop squealing to their places, other people are looking to them strangely. Jihyo glared to them and the 3 lows their head while smiling.

Mina saw that the waiter approach the 3 people in their back their voices are loud enough to hear.

"that person likes stakes huh" Nayeon look to her back and she prettily winks to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon widens her eyes and she shyly smiles to Nayeon. Nayeon smiles widely, "We are here to eat foods not to flirt" Mina slaps Nayeon's arm "but she is my food" Nayeon blinks her eyes way too many times and she receive another slap from Mina that cause the girl to wake up in reality.

Mina and friends is about to stand when Dahyun shout "yah Yoo Jeongyeon-ah! this is too expensive! this is my allowance for the whole 3 weeks!" Jeongyeon and Tzuyu just laugh because they know that Dahyun is really rich they don't mind if Dahyun is sulking in the corner because of the bill.

When Mina and friends is walking towards the exit Nayeon suddenly stops and she widens her eyes, she turn around and she realized the player name in the game that they played earlier.

"Why is there a problem?" Jihyo worriedly asked Nayeon. Nayeon can't stop smiling she puts her hands in Jihyo's shoulder and she shake it "She is onlyforYoo!" Mina knitted her eyebrows "How did you say so?" Nayeon looks into Mina "her friend shouts her last name and it's Yoo! therefore, she is onlyforyoo!" Mina, Sana, and Momo chuckled to their friend assumption.

Sana crosses her arms "if she is the player, approach her and ask her if she is playing -100 and if she agreed ask her what is her player id. If you failed you will treat us ice cream! deal?" Mina, Jihyo, and Momo nods in Sana's dare.

Nayeon confidently walks to the 3 people, when she reach their table the 3 people stops talking and they look to Nayeon.

"Umm is there any problem?" Tzuyu asked

Sana, Mina, and Jihyo walks towards to them.

"Umm nothing? but there's something that I would like to ask"

"what is it?" Jeongyeon looks to Tzuyu and Dahyun

"Do you guys play -100?" Nayeon slowly asked the three

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Dahyun looks to each other and they look to Nayeon while slowly nodding.

Nayeon points Jeongyeon "You! what is your player ID?" Jeongyeon points her self in confusion "M-me?" Nayeon nods while pointing Jeongyeon "o-only for yoo" Nayeon dilated her eyes "So it's you huh!" Jeongyeon knitted her eyebrows "what do you mean?" Nayeon let out a small laugh and she crosses her arms "you don't remember me?" Jeongyeon smiles "Umm sorry but this is our first time to meet? i don't remember someone like you" She slowly leans her face into jeongyeon that made the girl pull herself from her seat "it's me nayeon.yeppeun" Dahyun and Tzuyu looks to each other and they covered their mouth.

Mina saw what happened and she is wondering why they are only 3 of them eating in the restaurant. Mina came to their place "Let's play another game" The three looks to her "so what is your player ID?" Dahyun ask Mina "I'm fresh pengu" Tzuyu laughs "so you are the one huh" Jeongyeon and Dahyun laughs also.

"the weak ones? Dahyun said and cause the three to laugh

Mina rolls her eyes and she leave the place.