140 'Narrative'

Japan | Spring Hotel Room Tokyo

In an empty silent room Chaeyoung is laying down to her bed with her eyes close. The cub is sleeping silently until she opens her eyes "That's weird.." she stood up and she sway the curtains to see the view outside, she crosses her arms as she keep on thinking it clearly what happened in her dreams "I-I'm sure that's hatsuko.." Chaeyoung starts to walk around her room until she stops as she remember something, she laughs "Me? gonna make a company?! that's ridiculous"

Dahyun enters the room and she saw Chaeyoung laughing alone "Chaeng are you okay?" While Chaeyoung is busy laughing she came to Dahyun and she place her left hand in tofu's shoulder "I'm okay Dahyun" she wipe her tears and Dahyun looks to her weirdly.

"I came here because Jeongyeon said that we will eat dinner outside prepare yourself, weirdo" Dahyun pats Chaeyoung's shoulder and she leave the room "Yah! i'm not weird?" after she said those words she stops for a moment "It looks like I'm really am. Therefore I am me" She chuckled and she fix herself for their dinner.

"Chaeyoung you are spacing out again" Chaeyoung fix herself and she looks to Jeongyeon "Is there something bothering you?" she added "Not really" She grabs a glass of water and she drinks it "tell me if there's something bothering you, you can't talk to me okay?" Chaeyoung nods and she smile to Jeongyeon.

- ; -

Mina wakes up in the middle of the night, she smiles as she remembers her dream "I remember every moment but It's so blurred, who are you?" she looks to her clock it's 12:45 in the morning, she stood up and she opens her balcony. She sees the night view in Tokyo, as she take a sigh she looks at the one building in front of their house "Are you lonely over there?" she slightly chuckled, she place her hands in the rail of their balcony "You must be lonely, me too" She takes a deep sigh "I guess in the near future there's another building that will accompany you through better or worse"

her thoughts vanish as she back in reality when she saw Sana is calling her outside of their house "Day dreaming again, Myoui!? It's already late what are you doing there?" Sana shouts but Mina hush her "You! what are you doing here?"

"Going home of course?" Mina scoff "at this hour? where did you go? Don't say..." Sana laughs "Yeah yeah I went to the club, don't tell it to our friends okay?" Mina raises her eyebrows "And why? Did you get another girls?" Sana shrugged her shoulder "Maybe.." Mina rolls her eyes, Sana waved her hand "Bye Mina see you later at the school! and don't tell it okay?!" Mina nods and she waved back.

Mina enters her room and she lay her body on the bed "Shall I continue that dream?" she chuckled. As she close her eyes she drift instantly into her dreams and call it a night.

---

Spoiler alert:

hmm should i say that this chapter is very important? Yes is it. :))