69 'Narrative'

Chaeyoung turns off her phone and she is busy typing in her Laptop, she is busy arranging the documents and files for the preparation of the upcoming update of -100.

Lisa enters the room with a cup of coffee in her hand "Have a break first" she puts down the coffee in Chaeyoung's table while the girl is busy checking emails and papers on her hand. She puts her back in the chair and she removes her eyeglass "Thanks for the coffee" she drag the cup of coffee and she sips it.

"How was the interview yesterday?" Lisa seats on the bed. Lisa did attend the press conference but she didn't go near the stage she only stand by in the waiting room. "The interview went well" Chaeyoung chuckled "they ask questions about the game and not my private life" Lisa nods and she stood. When she is about to leave the room she sees a peach colored box and she opens it "Who gave this to you?" Chaeyoung see that Lisa have the box and she immediately ran and she took the box and she hide it from her back "Uhh a friend of mine" Lisa is smiling sheepishly to Chaeyoung "Oh a friend?" Chaeyoung briskly nod and she steps backward until she felt the table from her working station "She is so very over protective to her friend" She see Lisa laughs and leaves the room.

- ; -

Mina stares blankly to her ceiling after she knew that Chaeyoung is very busy. She can't sleep and she decide to scroll in her Social Media. While she keeps on scrolling she sees that there are so many bad news until that she stops in a certain article.

"Katarina a very successful woman. Click this link to see the full article" She reads out and she click the article.

www.seoulxpress.com/articles/katarina-a-very-successful-woman/

" Katarina a 21 years old based in France and a pure blooded korean at the young age she became famous because of her work "-100" According to the Interview that held in Seoul last April 23, one of our journalist ask Ms. Katarina what are the reasons why she became successful. Ms. katarina simply said that she works very hard and she also stated that "If you want to be a successful one don't sleep, sleep is for the weak"

Many netizen are also asking Ms. Katarina why she don't like to show her face to the public "Time will come and i'll show it to you"

Everyone is anticipating for Ms. Katarina to show her face in the public, are you excited also?"

"I want to see her :( I really admire that person" The girl mumbles and she closed the article and she opens her Instagram account, she read again her conversation with Chaeyoung, she sees that Chaeyoung is online. Mina is attempting to PM the cub but she is eaten again by her pride "No let her be the one who will chat you" she turns off her phone and she tried her self to sleep.