111 'Narrative'

Japan | Spring

A busy evening in Tokyo people are again lively, foreigners are busy roaming around the city and locals are busy doing their errands in their lives. In a narrow road somewhere in Tokyo, -1 is a secret place where all the Gamer want to spend their time if they want to play video games or other things that they wanted to do, of course it is related to a game.

Teens are entering the place, In the lounge area there's Hatsuko smiling to the visitors who is coming to -1 "Welcome to -1 have a fun night!" he said to the foreigner who entered the place. After he greet the foreigner who just entered he is back again to his work, he arranged papers on his desk and he seats.

A lady comes to his place "Excuse me" Hatsuko stops from arranging the papers he lifts up his head to see the person who just came, he smiles when he see the lady and he stood up "Oh hey Sharon" Sharon smiles to him "it's already midnight you still not going home?" Hatsuko sees that Sharon is still wearing a school Uniform, the girl shook her head "I want to play, don't stop me" the girl laughs. Hatsuko takes a sigh "Sharon, I'm sorry but it's already late your mom will probably scold me again if she caught you here" Sharon closes her arms and she chuckled "Then? you can hide me somewhere" She take a peek in Hatsuko's back she sees that there are many people entering the basement Hatsuko blocks the view "No, Sharon go home you still have classes for tomorrow" Sharon clicks her tongue and she is sulking in the lounge area, she drop her body in the comfortable couch when she saw that Hatsuko is busy on his doing he ran towards the elevator and she hopped in.

Hatsuko felt a wind because of Sharon's speed, he instantly stood up and he caught Sharon hopped in the elevator. She waved her hand and she let her tongue out to teased Hatsuko.

"This girl is really stubborn" he ruffled his hair. Hatsuko is back again entertaining some costumers, after he assist some Japanese and foreigner. He is rest his back to the chair and he then check the clock it's already 1:30 AM some costumers are slowly leaving the place and there are still few people who are entering the place.

"Excuse me" Hatsuko looks for the voice who just came in he lift his head and he see two tall people, from his perspective the two man who just came in is not Japanese "Excuse me?" the man with eyeglasses ask. Hatsuko came back to reality "Ah yes welcome to -1 how may I help you?" the two man looks to each other and they smile to Hatsuko "We want to try something here" the man with bangs said. Hatsuko nods and he bring the form to fill it up.

Hatsuko handed the form to the two man, while they are filling up the form, out of his curiosity he ask the two "It seems that you are not Japanese" the man with eyeglass laugh "yes we aren't" he stops from writing "I am from Russia" he reach his hand to Hatsuko and the other one also stops from writing "I'm from Korea but I look more Russian" the man with bangs said.

Hatsuko gave his hand to the man with eyeglass and they shake hands "Oh welcome in Japan, I hope you had a wonderful time here touring around the city" Hatsuko enthusiastic said to the two. The man with eyeglass release a little smile and they continue to write.

"Hatsuko I'm leaving thank you for letting me play, sayonara" Sharon leaves the place. Hatsuko wave his hand "Okay take care" He sees that the man with eyeglass secretly looking to the back "Mr.? are you done?" The two nods their head and they gave the papers to Hatsuko.

"Okay, so you are Vladimir" He point to the man with eyeglass and Vladimir nods, he shift his index finger to the man with bangs "And you, your name is Vinn?" Vinn nod his head while smiling. Hatsuko clasp his hand "Okay then let me tour you first" The two nods and they followed Hatsuko.

"here is the room where people eats" Hatsuko opened the door for them the two are amazed by the room "woah it looks good" Vladimir said, Vinn is just smiling in the back "So let's go to the basement" Hatsuko head towards the elevator. Vladimir and Vinn looks to each other and they smirk.

The elevator opens there are only few people who are still there"Welcome to the battle grounds of -1 here you can play everything that you want" Vladimir looks to his surroundings "Woah why there are a lot of Money?" Hatsuko takes a sigh "There are a lot of money if you play here, some people are betting to each other" The three continue to walk until they reached the bar area which there are no people only neon lights illuminates the room.

Vinn looks to Vladimir, Vladimir fix his hair "Uh, excuse me Hatsuko where is the comfort room?" Hatsuko points his index finger "Over there" Vladimir left the two.

As Hatsuko turns around Vinn snap his fingers in front of Hatsuko; Hatsuko frozed. Vinn looks into Hatsuko's eyes "Look into my eyes." Vinn cups Hatsuko's cheeks "If I count 1 to 3 you'll forgot us specially Me and Vladimir, you'll forget what happened today and yesterday. Here's the thing, You'll leave japan and you are going to France, You'll accept the job offer there. You'll meet Vladimir and you'll be the key to destroy someone's career. In short you'll be our pet" Vinn smirks, Hatsuko can't blink of an eye he is like trapped in Vinn's world, he is trapped in hypnotism because of Vinn. Vinn take a peek and he saw Vladimir in the back smiling and he gave an thumbs up to Vinn.

He cups again Hatsuko's face "1..2..3" He snapped his fingers. Hatsuko's head dropped in Vinn's shoulders. Vladimir helped Vinn and they put Hatsuko on the couch.

"We'll leave him like that?" Vinn looks to Hatsuko while he is deep asleep "At least we didn't do something bad to him" The two laughs and they leave Hatsuko.

Vladimir smirks when he remember that day, he looks to his side where Hatsuko is deeply sleeping "still fall for that trap eh?" he chuckled. "Welcome to South Korea" the stewardess announce through the microphone. Vladimir slightly taps Hatsuko's shoulder "Hey, we're already here" Hatsuko slowly opens his eyes and he fix his seating position "Thank you" Vladimir smiles sweetly to Hatusko "No problem."