58 'Narrative'

"Welcome to South Korea" The flight stewardess announce through the microphone.

Lisa woke Chaeyoung "Chaeyoung we're already in Korea" Chaeyoung looks outside and she sees that they already landed. Lisa handed a mask and a cap to Chaeyoung "Wear this okay? there are fine dust everywhere so be careful" Chaeyoung nods and they leave the plane.

"Where are we going to stay?" Chaeyoung looks to Lisa while they are walking to their van "Your house here in korea" Chaeyoung slowly nods and she see the driver waving a paper to them. The man bow to Chaeyoung and he pick up the luggage.

Chaeyoung wants to post but she wants to surprise her friends. While they are on the road she sees that there are a lot of things that changed the streets, new buildings, and new life again. Her ideas are connecting that's why she want to came up that she wants to live again in Seoul.

"We are here" The man pulled over the car, Chaeyoung looks outside and she see an apartment type building she hopped off the car and she enter the building. As she entered the lobby She welcomed by a futuristic interior design with a touch of black and gray.

"Did you like it?" Lisa walks beside to the girl who is wandering around the lobby "yeah I like it but can we just straight to my room I'm tired" Lisa nods and they went straight to the elevator, Chaeyoung leans her body in the metal wall and she rest her head "Feel dizzy?" Lisa ask as she see the reflection of Chaeyoung in the mirror, Chaeyoung slowly nods and she lift her right hand to lift her thumbs up indicating that she is dizzy.

As they arrived in the flat, Chaeyoung flopped her body in the couch "Change your clothes chaeyoung!" Lisa throws a pair of clothes to the girl who is laying down but the girl is already in her dreams.

Morning came and Chaeyoung still on the couch, she looks for her phone and she see that Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are asking if she is in Seoul she just smile and she turn it off her phone.

Chaeyoung heard that there's someone on the kitchen and she is surprised that Lisa is making some foods "Oh you're already up! Morning" She is busy flipping the pan that full of rice. Chaeyoung sits in the kitchen stool "What is my schedule for today?" Lisa looks to her while slicing some carrots "For today you don't have any but on Wednesday you'll be having your press interview" Chaeyoung groaned and she laugh "should i go in Jeongyeon's apartment?" Lisa stops from slicing and she looks into Chaeyoung "yes you may but be careful and also if you are done to take a bath have a breakfast first" Chaeyoung hurriedly go to her bathroom and she quickly take a bath.

"She is really excited to meet her friends" Lisa chuckled