149 N

Chaeyoung go back in the School where she saw Mina, she patiently waits until evening just to see Mina. Group of students are going home in the evening, Chaeyoung stops from scrolling in her phone just to check if Mina is already there but she fails. She looks again to her phone and she heard a group of female laughing she peek her head and she saw Mina laughing with Sana and Momo and there are two Japanese girls that she don't know.

Chaeyoung keeps her phone and she runs toward them "H-Hi!" Mina and her friends stops, Momo whisper to Mina "Do you know her" Mina looks to Momo and she shakes her head.

"Mina, Sana, Momo, you guys are here too?" Chaeyoung smiles and she hug the 3 but Sana and Momo is looking weirdly to Chaeyoung "Excuse me? I-I don't even know you" Sana pull the hug as well as Mina.

"Who are you, sorry we are not talking to strangers" Mina drags the two girls and the two japanese girls also follow. "Mina! I'm Chaeyoung!" Mina stops from walking and she holds her tears, without looking to Chaeyoung she speaks"I- I'm not Mina, I'm Sharon and I don't know who you are" Mina and her friends continue to walk away.

She felt a sting to her heart, she knows that Chaeyoung is in front of her but she still choose to ignore her, she tells to her self that if she saw Chaeyoung she'll act that she doesn't know her and everything goes well.

Chaeyoung scoffs and ruffles her hair "I guess everything is back to 0" she chuckled "But I won't stop Mina. Then let's settle from the start" Chaeyoung smiles and she follows them.

Chaeyoung is following them but Mina knows that Chaeyoung is tailing them, she stops for a moment "Come out" Chaeyoung looks to the ground and she scratch her nape "I'll call the police if you keep on tailing us" Mins irritating said to Chaeyoung. Sana and Momo looks to their back "Mina she is a creepy one" Mina smiles to them "Go home first, I can handle this" Sana and Momo nods and they leave Mina.

"But Mina, I mean Sharon. I want friends?" Chaeyoung slowly shrugged her shoulders trying to convince Mina. Mina crosses her arms "I don't know who you are and i don't need friends" Mina looks away and she starts to walk and Chaeyoung follows "I'll treat you game!" Mina stops from walking "How did you know my favorite hobby? Are you a stalker?!" but deep inside Mina is smiling because she knows what is her favorite thing to do.

Chaeyoung starts to panic "What! No it looks like you really like games, you know? your aura? you look like a gamer?" Mina rolls her eyes and she continue to walk she leave Chaeyoung alone in the street "Please Sharon, I don't have any bad intention to you! I promise! If I did something bad, GO! tell it to the police hold me here in Japan. I'll give you my passport and everything" Chaeyoung shouts that made Mina stops from walking. Without looking to her back she is smiling so hard, she takes a deep sigh to bring back her act and she turns around.

"NO" Mina smirks, Chaeyoung ran to her "What else do you want Sharon?" Mina smiles to her "You" she unconsciously said but Chaeyoung didn't heard it "What?" Mina mentally faced palm she close her eyes.

"Anyways, let me walk you home. It looks dangerous here" Chaeyoung insisted, Mina looks to her "I said stop! i don't even know you and then i'm letting you to walk me home?!" Chaeyoung take a deep sigh "Fine, take care Sharon" Chaeyoung turns around and Mina felt guilty

why did you let her go just like that, this is your chance but stick to the plan Mina! She thought to her self.

Mina turns around and she saw Chaeyoung is already far she ran towards Chaeyoung and held the cub's wrist. Chaeyoung jolted and she looks to Mina "What? I thought you don't trust me?"

"It looks like you didn't eat yet. I'll treat you" Mina let go of Chaeyoung's hand even tho she don't want to.

The two arrived in a restaurant "Order anything, it's my treat" Chaeyoung smiles to her that her dimple is visibly shown i miss those dimples Mina thought while she is smiling. After the two ordered foods, Chaeyoung looks to her in her eyes "Mina stop acting like you don't know me" Chaeyoung smiles sheepishly, Mina takes a gulp but still she decides to act like she don't know her "I don't really know you" Mina raise her left eyebrow.

"fine, but you know what" Chaeyoung chukled "What?" Mina plainly said "I have something to tell it to you, my friends call me crazy tho" Chaeyoung drinks first before she continue "I am trap in this world" Mina's eyes dilated but she didn't make it obvious "I was just playing -100 in my house then suddenly the server said its connecting but it glitched and i was trapped here in this world" She chuckled "It sounds weird right?" Mina hands form into fist as she miss her life in the future but she nods just to convince to chaeyoung that she is listening "Then it means you are from the future?"

Chaeyoung nods "So you believe to me?" Mina rest her back in the chair "I don't know your name first, what is your name?" Chaeyoung mumbles to herself "You really don't know me" and she sigh "I'm chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung" Mina nods "Okay Chaeyoung, What kind of metaphor is that?" Chaeyoung closes her eyes "okay i get it you don't believe to what am i saying" Mina chuckles "I believe in Time travelling Chaeyoung, but it's hard to escape from it" She crosses her legs "Now tell me Chaeyoung, you said you know me. How?" Mina tell that to Chaeyoung because she is testing her what is her value to the small girl.

"You, you are my lover in the future. Mina is your name and I really like you a lot" Chaeyoung smiles as she remember those memories that she had with Mina. MIna stopping herself from smiling "But we fought, she didn't understand my side. She blocks me in my instagram she is ignoring me but you know what, I somehow thankful that i'm trapped here in past because I can see you and specially we can talk to each other, like right now." Mina tries to stop her tears to fall down until the waiter came to their place oh god thank you.

Their dinner is silent, the two finished eating their foods and they walk outside "I'm going home now thanks for the talk, Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung smiles to her "Mina, I-i mean Sharon. Let me walk you home. You already know me please just.. just once" Mina nods and Chaeyoung can't stop smiling.

The two walks silently until Chaeyoung clears her throat "So Sharon that's your house probably" Mina nods and she faced Chaeyoung "You are really a stalker" She teased "I'll get going now, stalker" Chaeyoung waved her right hand "Good night, dream of me" while Mina is walking she heard Chaeyoung from the back "Good night too my love" and she enters her house.