94 'Narrative'

Chaeyoung pulls the car in the lower ground parking lot of Mina's apartment. She turns off her engine and she fix her rear mirror "Just calm Chaeyoung, go with the flow" the girl condition her self first before hopping out from the car. She take a deep breath and she grab the foods and a Bouquet of Daffodil flowers that she will give to Mina.

Chaeyoung press the up button in the elevator and she ride into it. While she is waiting, she look at the elevator mirror and she keeps on fixing her red beret and her coat with a big smile "ha!" her smile drops and she continued "You look ugly Chaeyoung why??!!" she keep on fixing her hair and her coat. The elevator opens and she walks towards Mina's room.

This is it Chaeyoung just Calm.

Chaeyoung press the button in the intercom and she patiently wait for Mina's response. While on the other hand Mina is still on the bathroom taking a shower. She heard that Chaeyoung rang the doorbell and she panicky rinse her self from the soap and other bubbles in her body. After she rinse she hurriedly wears the peach colored robe.

She looks to the monitor of intercom and she see that Chaeyoung is waiting outside, Mina smile unconsciously because she saw how Chaeyoung looks cute wearing a beret and a coat she looks like a lost cub. And the brunet can't believe that Chaeyoung is in Korea and she will stay in Mina's apartment. The girl snaps in reality when Chaeyoung rang again the doorbell, Mina opens the door "Hey, Mina" Chaeyoung greets Mina with a warm smile "uh hey" the penguin smiles back. There's a long silence after they greet each other Mina scratch her nape while Chaeyoung roams her eyes in the hallway.

"So hey" They said in unison, they both laugh and Chaeyoung remembers that she have a bouquet of flowers in hand "Mina, this is for you" Mina looks surprised and she smell the flower "Daffodil?" Chaeyoung nods "I hope you like it" Chaeyoung lows down her head and she scratch her nape. Mina ask Chaeyoung while she smells the flower "I really like it! it has a meaning right? it means new beginnings?" Chaeyoung briskly nods "This smells so good, thank you" Chaeyoung can't hide her smile and she notice that Mina is still wearing a robe "Change your robe into something comfortable and here is your food eat it okay?" Mina nods and the two enters the flat.

"Please wait here i'm just gonna change my clothes." Chaeyoung seats in the living room. The cub looks like a lost kid her hands in her lap, her feet are tapping because of nervousness, her eyes are roaming in Mina's flat and in front of her there's a low cabinet where picture frames can be seen.

She loves jewelries, okay noted

When Mina is finished to changed her clothes she went down and she approach Chaeyoung "Hey Chaeyoung, eat me" Chaeyoung slowly looks to Mina with her eyes dilated when she heard that word. "What??" Mina mentally faced palm and she close her eyes.

Can you please fix your tongue just today Mina. Don't stutter.

"I mean eat with me" she raise the food that Chaeyoung's bring earlier and she laugh to avoid the awkwardness between them "Oh, yeah coming" Chaeyoung stood up and the two seated in the kitchen bar table oppositely.

The atmosphere is silent again the two are busy eating their own foods. Chaeyoung is slicing her pancake as well as Mina. When Chaeyoung needs a butter she unconsciously reach the cup of butter and she touch Mina's hand. Chaeyoung and Mina jolted and they instantly remove their hands on the table. The cub grabs a glass of water and she drink side way, Mina's face is heating up and she cough so hard. Chaeyoung notice that Mina is coughing so she handed her a glass of water "here drink first" the lady took it and she straight away drink it.

Chaeyoung feels hot so she decided to take it off her coat and her beret and she placed it on the couch and she go back to the kitchen to eat with Mina. Mina sees how Chaeyoung take off her coat and her beret, even though Chaeyoung is wearing a black t-shirt it can be seen that she have a broad shoulder. Chaeyoung put her finger into her hair to fix it, the penguin unconsciously gulp.

Chaeyoung seats in front of Mina "Hey you okay?" the girl snaps in reality and she nods. Chaeyoung laugh "why does your face looks like that?" Mina stood up and she rush to bathroom, she silently screams and she pats her face "Why does your face looks like that??! Because you! son fucking chaeyoung!" she wash her face and she looks again in the mirror "You gave me a roller coaster feeling, why"

-----

This chapter will split into two part. (1/2)