42 'Narrative'

A one fine day in Paris, France where the people are busy doing their own endeavor in their lives. In one apartment in Paris where the city can see its view there is Chaeyoung busy reading business proposals and other in-partnership papers that she must sign in order for the game to produce in the public.

A knock on the door filled the room Chaeyoung looks up and she saw Lisa comes to her with a pile of papers in hands.

"here are the proposal from different game companies, they really want you" Lisa handed the papers to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung fix her eyeglasses and she tap the right side of the table "just put it on here" Lisa nods and she puts the papers. Lisa sees Chaeyoung that she is busy typing and reading the papers that she must to do.

Lisa stood there for a while and she heard that Chaeyoung's phone Vibrated. The cub grabs a glass of water, Chaeyoung drinks the water and she choked when she saw the notification and Lisa panicked "Yah Chaeyoung-ah why!??!?!" she pats Chaeyoung's back. Chaeyoung is panting and she looks to Lisa "Remember the girl that I saw in Japan???" Lisa nods briskly. Chaeyoung stood up and she put her hand to her heart that is beating fast "She follows me on Instagram!!?? How did she even knew my username??" Lisa scratched her nape "You told me she knew Dahyun so she might follow them on Instagram then you know, you pop out in the recommendation bar" Chaeyoung nods and she seats on her seat.

Night came and Chaeyoung is still busy reading the proposals and sending emails to the companies, Lisa enters again the room "Chaeyoung-ssi just text me if you want something. My wife needs me" Chaeyoung laughs and she nods "Have fun with Jennie" Lisa then leaves the room.

The room is filled with darkness, only her laptop that illuminates in dark. She rest her back and she stretch her body, she felt a little bit tiredness so she decided to take a break first. She looks to her phone and after a while she opens her account and she stalk Mina's Instagram.

"Wait for me, this time i'll show my self to you" Chaeyoung smiles

Morning came, Lisa enters the room she thought that Chaeyoung leaves the office but she is surprised when she saw the young girl sleeping in her working station she slightly shakes Chaeyoung's shoulder and Chaeyoung woke up.

"You didn't sleep in your room" Lisa handed another papers to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's house is also like an office she don't wanna go in her main office she just want to stay at home and finish those task that she needs to finish.

Chaeyoung adjusted her eyesight the scene are still blurry for her. She grope the table to find her eyeglass, Lisa help her and she reach out the glasses to Chaeyoung, the cub wears it and she is surprised because there are another pile of papers that she needs to check "W-woah? another proposal?" it's morning so her voice is husky. Lisa nods "These papers came from asian countries but most of the papers came from Japan" Chaeyoung point out the papers that she reads yesterday "then what is that?" Lisa looks to where Chaeyoung pointing out "Oh that's from France, north america, and Europe only" Chaeyoung stood up and she stretch her body "AHHH that feels so good"

"And oh Chayeoung-ssi the plane ticket for korea is already prepared so please prepare your things"

Chaeyoung takes a sigh "Okay okay"

Lisa leaves the room and Chaeyoung smiles as she remembers something

"should i surprise them?" and she laughs

"I think i'm crazy"

---

ya'll asking for an update so here it is.

thank you for the 3k views, I thought that this book will going to flop. lolol but srsly thank u. If you have suggestions or if you want to talk to someone my inbox is always open. ;)