154

FUTURE

whErE IS MinA anD ChaEyOunG?

Active Now

9:00

Jeongyeon:

WHY THE HELL LISA KNOWS ALL OF THAT?!

Nayeon:

Hey, Calm down.

Jeongyeon:

DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO CALM IN THIS SITUATION? SHE KNOWS IN THE VERY FIRST PLACE THAT CHAEYOUNG IS IN DANGER FUCKING HELL.

Dahyun:

I trust Lisa wholeheartedly but i can't believe that she will do this but Jeongyeon please calm you know that Chaeyoung hates your eagerness.

Jeongyeon:

okay I'm sorry

Tzuyu:

same. I'm kinda disappoint to her.

Momo:

I don't know her but i'm thankful because she gave me something to eat.

Nayeon:

Momo!

Momo:

Nayeon?!

Jihyo:

What happened? I'm sorry i can't come with you when you went in Chaeyoung's office.

Sana:

It's okay so this what happened...

"Lisa open the door! I know that you are still here" A loud Knock on the Door can be heard inside of Chaeyoung's office. Lisa gulps when she heard Jeongyeon shouting outside, she stood up and she started walking back and forth inside the room "Lisa!!" Jeongyeon shouts again.

Lisa takes a deep sigh and she walks towards at the door and she opens it.

"Lisa where is Chaeyoung? did you see her?" Lisa looks to them with a nervous in her eyes. Jeongyeon find it suspicious because she see that Lisa is acting differently from the way she see the girl.

"Come in, I guess you need to know the truth" Her shaky voice made them look to each other's eyes, Dahyun whispers to Jeongyeon "No matter what happens calm your ass" Jeongyeon glared to Dahyun and they enter the room.

the girls' enter the room and they seat on the couch "Spill the tea" Tzuyu crosses her legs and she stare to Lisa but Sana slaps Tzuyu's legs and the tall girl fix her sitting position.

Lisa grabs a Chair and she seats in the Middle.

Lisa clears her throat first and she continue "Mina and Chaeyoung aren't here" Jeongyeon and Nayeon slowly nods "So where are they?" Nayeon ask. Lisa licks her lower lip and she look down "Please open your mind, the next words that i'm going to say might sounds weird to you but please open your mind If you want to know where the two is" Lisa added and the rest nods.

"So where are they?" Sana asked, Lisa looks up and she take a deep breath "they are in the past" they knitted their eyebrows "Past? or you mean the pasta restaurant in Gangnam?" Momo scratch her head Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Sana, dahyun, and Tzuyu looks weirdly and they face palm to Momo "Anyways continue it"

Lisa nods "they are in Past as in PAST where Mina and Chaeyoung are in Japan. They are trapped in that world" Jeongyeon widens her eyes "H-how what happened?"

"Vladimir plans this" Lisa drink a glass of water

"Who is Vladimir?" Jeongyeon ask the girl who is drinking water.

"The most devil person that i've ever met he is working in Chaeyoung's company but he betrayed her obviously. He wants Chaeyoung's power, money and reputation, he will do everything just to get what he wants in life."

"okay so what happened how did they go back to the past?" Nayeon can't calm

"Remember the new update of -100? Vladimir put some weird stuff there and i don't know what is it. He rebooted their lives, only the two are affected "

"how they will go back to the present time lisa?" Sana softly said but at the same time she is nervous because she saw jeongyeon change her expression.

"they need to find the console and meet at -1"

Sana and Momo looks to each other "Wait you mean the arcade store in Japan?!" Lisa nods "That's the time when those two met each other"

"Wait it means the past Tzuyu and Dahyun are also there?" Momo ask that made Lisa nods "Yeah, but everything is back to 0 you guys don't know each other"

Jeongyeon stood up "You know something but why you didn't stop it!" Nayeon stood up and she tries to calm the tall girl "Jeongyeon enough."

"Why Lisa?! I trust Chaeyoung to you and you can't even protect that kid!" Jeongyeon shouts and her face is so red

"I tried to stop Vladimir but he almost kill me"

Jeongyeon ran towards to Lisa and she pulls Lisa's collar "Why you let this happen Lisa!!!" Lisa Just smile to Jeongyeon "You don't know anything" Jeongyeon tightens the grip in the collar and she shakes it "Then tell me the fuck happened" Lisa smirks

FLASHBACK

[Chapter 134]

"Hello Vladimir, come here let's talk" Lisa hangs up the phone while she is looking to Chaeyoung at the window leaving the place.

A knock on the door can be heard inside of the room, Lisa opens the door and she saw Vladimir holding a wine "Heyy what's poppin?" he chuckled and he enters the room, Lisa rolls her eyes and he let Vladimir to enter the room.

He straightaway enter in the kitchen "why did you call me, Did you already made a decision? You are turning your back to Chaeyoung?" Vladimir opens the wine and he pour some into the glass "Vladimir stop it, I know who you are" Lisa stares to Vladimir who is laughing "Here have some wine" Lisa reject it that made the glass fall on the floor. Vladimir smirks " I'm sorry Lisa It's too late, i already programmed it" Vladimir was about to turn his back when Lisa grabs a Knife "I'll kill you" Vladimir laughs and he turns around slowly while pointing to his self "Me? You are going to kill me?" he laughs again "Lisa you can't even kill a fish then you will kill me? what kind of logic is that?" Lisa takes a gulp when Vladimir is coming to her place "No, I can kill you" Lisa smiles.

Vladimir instantly hold Lisa's neck and he holds it tightly "Don't meddle me with my decisions Lisa" Lisa can't breathe properly, she let go of the knife and she can feel that she is already in the air, her vision is getting dark and Vladimir notice it "See? if you meddle that's what will happen to you" he let go of Lisa's neck while the girl is trying to catch her breath, she saw Vladimir is walking away and he left the room.

"that's what happened" Jeongyeon let go of her grip in Lisa's collar and she leave the place "We are so very sorry to the way how jeongyeon acts earlier" Lisa nods "i understand"

"we will go now" Momo said "Wait have this" Lisa handed a box full of sushi to Momo "eat well please"

Momo smiles and she is happy for the sushi "Ah she is nice" she chuckled and they left the place.

---

sometimes i really wonder what if i forgot my password here in this account and this story is still on-going HAHA oops.