Chapter 4

Their is smut in this so just skip or don't read this if it's uncomfortable.

Your POV:

I wake up to find that it was 8pm and we had been sleeping for 6 hours so I decided to wake her up.

"Hey wake up"I said as I shook her a little. Then she pulled me down and kissed me on the lips. While we were kissing she climbed on top of me. We stayed like that while kissing for a while. Finally we both pulled away and she rested her forehead on mine and then she said "hey".

"Hey if you wanted to do anything it's getting late so we should probably get up" I said quietly. She looked over at the time and said "yeah let's go and get ready I made diner reservations for 9:30".

I walked to the bathroom to go take a shower. I turned the water on and then got undressed. When I got in the shower I closed my eyes and let the water just run on me. As I was in the shower I felt someone touch me on the shoulders so I jumped and hid myself behind the shower curtain.

"Sorry" she said with a laugh. "Oh I...it's um ok". "Are you sure cause I can just get out if your uncomfortable" she said while i went back to standing under the water. "No, no it's fine you just scared me".

She walked up behind me and laid her chin on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist. She started to lightly trace circles on my stomach. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and whispered in her "your mine and I'm going to make sure it stays that way".

I started kissing her. I slowly moved down her body kissing every part of her while she moaned. I went back up to her mouth and continued to kiss her while picking her up and taking her to the bed not caring if the sheets got wet or that the shower was still on. I layed her down on the bed and started kissing her thighs. She was getting mad "come on y/n I need you". "You should've said that sooner" I said as I pushed two fingers in her as she moaned really loud. I started to pump my fingers faster. "Ohhhhhh fuck Y/n............I'm gonna cum". I stopped and started to rub her clit. While I was rubbing her clit I put two fingers back in and made sure I was hitting the right spot. Then she came all over my face.

We sat there for a few minutes. "We should probably go get back in the shower and clean up" I said quietly. "Yeah your right come on". She pulled me up from the bed and we got back in the shower.

After that we left to go to out diner reservations. After diner we went back to the hotel and went to bed. For the rest of the time we were there we did stuff like skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing. Then we went home after the last day.

———————————————————————— A/N: im sorry that this is really bad