"Taehyung," Jimin whined. "I know what you're thinking, and I don't feel up to it,"

"Make that two members of the maknae line free."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"We should pull a prank on hyung," Taehyung concluded.

"Which hyung?" I asked.

"I dunno, maybe the two scaredy cats of the hyung line."

"Oh," I sighed. "What kind of prank?"

"Maybe, I was thinking, you know those stick-on googly eyes?" Taehyung asked. I nodded. "Why don't we put a pair of those on every single thing in the kitchen, all the food in the fridge, the packages in the pantry, the stuff on the counter, everything."

"Ahhh," I nodded. "But, wouldn't Jin hyung be mad that we ruined his kitchen or something?"

"Mmmm," Tae hummed, thinking. "I've done worse, there's no need to worry."

"How has Jin not killed you yet?"

"I honestly don't know," Taehyung admitted. "Let's go get Jungkook to help us, since Jimin's not being any fun."

"I'm just kinda exhausted," Jimin whined. Taehyung shrugged at his excuse, and I hopped up to go and help him find Jungkook.

"Kookie! Kookie!" Taehyung yelled, running into Jungkook's room.

"Hyung?" Kook responded, looking up from his phone.

"Let's pull a prank on Jin and Hobi!"

"Another one, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. "We did three last week, and the most recent was a bad one."

"Wait, what?" I asked, getting a bad feeling about what we were about to do.

"Yeah, Jimin and Taehyung joked that there was a girl in the street and that they were going to adopt her instead of going to your orphanage," Jungkook explained.

"What?!" I screeched.

"It was a joke. J-O-K-E," Taehyung defended.

"Oh my gosh, that must have not gone over well," I awed.

"The thing about hyung's jokes and pranks, is that they always have the potential to make a serious problem, but in my opinion, he's just lucky, because he never gets in trouble for it," Jungkook shook his head.

"Oh, Kook, it's fine. We always get away with it," Taehyung dismissed.

Jungkook sighed as if he weren't really sure, "Ehh, kinda."

"Well, Sujin and I were planning on putting those plastic googly eyes all over the kitchen. You in?" Taehyung finally asked.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, seems harmless. I don't have anything better to do," he explained as he hopped off his bed and followed us to Tae's room.

Taehyung shuffled through his drawers for a while before pulling out four or five sheets or adhesive plastic eyes. He handed Jungkook and me one before rushing down the stairs.

"All of the hyungs are upstairs, at least for now. Hoseok, Yoongi, or Namjoon could come down at any second, even though we know Jin wont. So, let's try to hurry," he instructed, and we set to work.

-----

"AISH!" Jin screamed from the kitchen downstairs. I looked over at Taehyung, who started giggling, and Jungkook cackled. We all threw down our game of Uno that we had been playing, and rushed down stairs.