Hoseok smiled before responding, "Yes, I do remember that. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you have a really nice voice. I was wondering if you could sing to me. Until I fall asleep," I explained.

"What do you want me to sing, then?" he asked.

"That part, your solo in the song," I told him.

"Alright, my dongsaeng, if that's what you want," he agreed, before starting.

I wanted to tell him how amazing he sounded, but I didn't get the chance, as I fell back asleep.

------

"Jungkook was right, we've already filled my pencil pouch and I still have to fit in my eraser and sharpener," I laughed as Namjoon started taking everything out of the green, ombre bag. "There's no room!" I complained.

"No offense, Sujin, but men are better at spatial reasoning than women are," Namjoon told me before strategically putting everything back inside. "Like this," he said, finally putting in my pencils and eraser last before zipping the bag up with room to spare inside.

"Thanks, Joon," I told him, before grabbing my pouch and stuffing it inside my new backpack.

Jin walked in and sighed, looking at my backpack.

"You're doing a good job at low-key showing that you're an ARMY," he told me, and I giggled. My backpack was small, the top was black and the bottom was a bright, almost orange leather with straps going along the bottom. It looked like one of the backpacks that were made for ARMY's, but mine didn't have the BTS logo or a member's name like the ARMY's did. My point was that I'd match with any BTS fans I met, even though I didn't want to directly show it.

Some would call it self promotion, but I just called it family pride.

"You think I could pull off being an ARMY?" I asked him.

"Well you are one anyways, aren't you?"

"I was an ARMY," I corrected him. "I'm, like, halfway in between being an ARMY and being a part of BTS."

"You can't "be BTS'," Namjoon told me.

"But-" I told him, before shutting my mouth, contemplating what to say next. "I'm one of you, in a way. Because BTS is a family, and you're my family," I decided. "Actually," I admitted, "I don't know. I'm confused."

"So am I, kiddo," he laughed, standing to walk off.

"Woah," I awed as Jimin walked into the living room. "I'm the only one in the world that isn't a BTS lover, hater, member of BTS, or neutral about you guys. I'm a new category!" I squealed.

Jimin stared at me for a second before coming to sit down on the couch.

"Okay," he mumbled.

"Why are you so hyper, Sujin?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm half nervous and half excited to go to school tomorrow," I explained.

"Alright, well don't let that nervous and excited energy be used in the wrong way. I'm going to head off and do a few things, so if you need me, I'll be in my room. I'll be back for lunch," Jin explained before rushing up the stairs.

"Hmmm," I heard someone mumble. I looked around the room to see who made the noise. I glanced at Jimin, but he was laying down across the couch, looking at his phone, clearly exhausted.

"Jin hyung is locked away in his room," Taehyung started, slowly walking into the living room, finger on his chinn as if he were thinking. "We have a hyper sister, and two hours before lunch. The three members of the maknae line are free," he trailed off, approaching me.