Chapter 4: We're Moving Out Of The Forest!

"Yukiyo don't you think you have reached a slump ever since we killed the Giant and the Orc King?"

Shen asked this question as she sat across the table whilst biting into the T-bone steak of an earth wyvern. In order to eat my food she took the appearance of a beautiful woman in her twenties with light ocean blue long hair tied into twin tails, she had pearly white skin and the same eye color she had when she was a dragon. What she wore as of now was a sea green one piece. She had a magnificent set of horns which protruded out of her hair and pointed ears which certainly made me want to touch them but she didn't allow me. We had been living a life of hunting and gathering, the sound of fizzling could be heard in her cup and she drank it with a cute face whilst holding her cheeks and smiling. She is a glutton who enjoyed junk food. The Killer Slimes had different flavors and when their cores are added to water it creates a soft drink, I had to add several things to recreate the fizzy effect. It was very hard you know?

Back to her question it has been quite a while since we defeated the giant and the orc king, the forest which had been increasingly dangerous has become really tame. I think there is at least one target that we need to take care of before ultimately leaving here.

"Yes but a new challenger has appeared"

"Kaa-chan means there is a goblin king in the vicinity now"

"How boring, are they no more monsters strong enough to face me?"

"I do not think so"

Shen's status has grown weird don't you know?So has Geri and Freki, they have grown into adults after our leveling regime for some reason. They can even speak as well.

"Ah Geri what were you doing all day?"

"I found the elusive jackalope"

"UOOOOOOOOH?!ANIKI WHERE DID YOU FIND SUCH HIGH QUALITY MEAT?!"

Freki was more a shut-in dungeon exploring type rather that the type that would proactively search for monsters to fight, hence he had grown used to the type of food we were eating even more than myself. He wasn't chubby, hell no, he was just as healthy as Geri. Freki was more reserved than his rash and head first into any battle brother. I would usually scold the idiot Geri because of him often diving into danger as if it is nothing, not that there is anything that can harm the current Geri.

"Kukukukuku near River Atalis where you and Kaa-chan fought that orge"

"Ohhh"

"How about we save the meat for the evening"

"Good idea"

Hmm its been a while since I looked at everyone's status, maybe a little peek will not hurt.

• Name: Geri

• Age: 20 (Due to Accelerated Leveling Growth)

• Race: Beast King Fenrir

• Title: Lightning Beast Prince, Battle Maniac, Yukiyo's Number 1 Disciple, The Wolf That Rips Through The Darkness, Alpha of The Lightning Savage Wolves

• Job: None

• Level: 380

• Job History: None

○ Attributes:

• HP: 400,000

• MP: 600,000

• Strength: 500,000

• Agility: 700,000

• Stamina: 500,000