Chapter 8: A Generation Of Reincarnators Is Coming

I sighed and wore a very tired expression upon seeing Sev who was just smiling as if she did nothing wrong, I had many questions in regards as to why she came here. But this crazy Sage had a pace of her own thus I had to guide her flow of energy.

"I am not going to beat about the bush here. I want to know the real reason why you are here. Tell me all the specifics"

"But that really is the reason why I am here. But as your intuition told you, there is something else that I need to talk to you about. I may need a private room though"

"Understood, this way then"

I walked within the hallway with Sev who was observing my every movement, I reached the bedroom that I was supposed to sleep in. I opened the door for her allowing her in locking it right after she made a good distance away from it. Sev casts a spell that makes the room very soundproof, of course I am kind of jealous that she has a lot of neat spells I do not know of. Most of mine are battle oriented.

"Alright then. What is the next reason for you coming here?"

I asked with a serious tone to my voice, I might be flimsy and not that serious but I can switch if I wanted to. It does have a strange effect if my loved ones are near and they see me in such an unusual form.

"I know that you are not from this world"

"How so?"

"Who has ever heard of a slime that absorbed a human body and took its appearance as its own"

"Well that is true but it could have happened a long long time ago"

"There is no such case"

"Caught huh?"

I dropped my shoulders and merely collapsed right into the sofa that was nearby. I then sat back up with my arms on the rim of the sofa and crossed my legs staring at Sev who was amused by my reaction.

"I believe you are a Migrator"

"A what now?"

"A Migrator, a being who is either summoned or teleported to this world. We have had many Migrators enter our world and change it for the better"

"I see. What does that have to do with me?"

I mean I am living my carefree life right now. What those people do is of no matter or business to me. I'll just answer without a single care about the topic in question.

"It is not known when it shall happen but several Migrators are going to enter this world soon in droves"

"Oh dear, is that a bad thing?I mean this world will advance in technology and such because of people from Earth"

"It is not, but one cannot be so sure. The Cornea Empire is planning to summon several in preparation for the new Demon King that may rise"

"There is no such thing"

"His child remains, and there is the matter of your adopted children who are candidates for the throne."

"...."

There's also me who has the job of becoming the Demon King as well. Dammit, now assassins from my world are gonna come to kill me.

"The main issue at hand here is within the predictions of the oracle, a lot of brash children and people with personality errors are going to come here very soon"

".....so you want me to correct their personalities?I am not exactly a mentor type of person"

"Then be an adversary who will make them kneel. I can only ask such for my Master"

I Will Live My Life As A Slime With A Dark Elf Body As A Base!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें