Side Chapter 11: Beautiful Discord

Side Chapter 11: Beautiful Discord/ Chaos Herself Arrives

The curtains of the end had come, it was fairly easily to see why. All of the heroes had been defeated, one after the other. Those who were rejected had become insanely strong, to an insane degree. Each of them tied to the different classes from different dimensions putting down the people who had chosen their demise. Toshiro. Ren. Minami. Chloe. Masayuki. All of these were people categorized as weak and useless, they broke common sense and showed the world their nation conquering strength. The final match of the day had come, the audience was anticipating the final spectacle. His name was Kishikawa Ayato, the aforementioned Knight Lord of Blades who did not participate in this tournament of fools. He could have rose to the top in a matter of seconds due to his mastery of the blade but he chose not to, instead he bore witness to the heights of strength he never dreamed of seeing. Whoever trained these rejects had made them into absolute monsters who stood at the top, a being without so much as shred of common sense in their soul. The more he saw the more he was convinced, stronger people existed and they were ready to teach him the grander scope of the world. From the back of his mind was the image of a boy from his world, his name was unimportant but he was the clear representation of what it is means to be weak. He was feminine, could not protect himself from the assault of the ones who bullied him because of his beauty. He could have helped him but he should have at least learned some form of self defense, all of these could be laid at his feet and yet the decision of casting him out was his. Weaklings did not belong in this world, they died and if they survived they would become stronger.

He had originally thought nothing of the action that he and his classmates as well as the god who summoned them here however that had come back to bite them through some sort of twisted roll of fate, the dice that destiny chose to use went into a different direction. They did not die, instead they got graced by the power to become stronger, they did not became complacent with their abilities and still honed them to become more skilled at using them to the extent of putting down heroes who trained in such a sheltered establishment. It was better to study by putting your life in danger after all. The results were before all of them and time and time again they were defeated by people they wouldn't even consider worthy for their stature. Power had gotten to their heads and they forgot what it meant to feel scared of overwhelming strength, they had forgotten the reason why they were summoned here in the first place. It was to fight the Demon King and his armies of darkness, this school, the empire was blinding them of that very dim truth they had been running away from. They were currently too weak and were sent here to grow some more before they were deployed into the long journey to the castle that was the Demon King's home.

"It was the right decision to sit it out, I got to watch some glorious battles. They got pushed to their limits and now those select few are on the right path."

Ayato spoke to himself as a form of a confidence boost, he walks towards the entrance with a bravado that is calm and collected. His mind is cleared of all thoughts, the focus mainly on his blade and the foe he is about to battle. The moon is shining down on the arena giving it a sacred aura as if it were a different place all together, the annoying audience were silent as well which made his heart disturbed a bit.

"The final challenger steps forwards as the last stand for humanity, will he Kishikawa Ayato manage to defeat the leader of us all?Is that even a question that can be answered?"

"Doubt"

"He will lose"

"It will be entertaining to watch him struggle against the inevitable defeat he is going to have to endure that."

"I guess everyone's pretty sure he's gonna fail against Leader isn't he?"

"Yup"

"That one is abnormal just like us, recently they got a new job which is rather insane"