Chapter 5: It Seems Me And Everyone Else Are Pretty Powerful

"Reality is stranger than fiction itself"

"I thought they said it was a lie that the Dark Elf lady were strong but..."

"........just where were they living?"

The knights who were revived by Shen had been like this not that I can blame them. Currently I was busy shooting down the goblin horde we had met along the way, they were rather too easy. I had grown to easily hunt down goblins with a proficiency that made me an expert on how to kill goblins, I know what you're thinking when are you going to get the official Slayer title. Sorry I am not that badass yet, I would need the full set to be that cool. Geri and Freki had been hunting large deer as of late and that's what we had been cooking so the knights were rather astonished for some reason.

"I am eating the meat of a creature that is so rare that its worth can make me rest for all my life"

"And it is delicious as well"

"Hey aren't we supposed to be helping the Dark elf onee-chan"

"Bro we can't beat that many, relax and what the scene that is unfolding in front of us"

"Ah you're right"

That's right knight dudes and dudettes chillax whilst I provide the entertainment of a one sided slaughter. I was finished rather quickly and joined in the feast.

"Yukiyo-neechan done already?"

"Yeah I am done, they were rather easy compared to the goblins I used to fight in caves and dungeons. Now those made me a death machine, I could fight about a horde of four thousand at a time"

"GEBUH"

"Knight dudes?!"

They made a sound that indicated their shock, but regained their composure. Apparently the kingdom of Bythalis had been in a lot of conflict in the past with other nations as explained by the butler Albert, it was interesting lore to me but Shen seemed totally uninterested with the whole thing and slept off during the entire journey! There were no problems at all because Geri and Freki were outside exuding their beastly aura to ward off any monsters and people who might want to attack this carriage, as for Gertrude-san she was with them at all times, why? Because she wanted to be with her gods up close and personal. It was rather hilarious seeing them fluster when she praise them each time they killed a large Greater Demon Bear, even more so with a fanatical stare in her eyes.

"It seems Gertrude-san has taken a liking to the Fenrirs"

Albert said with a keen sense of happiness in his tone.

"Yeah she seems really happy"

"When she first came to us she was really stoic and never talked to anyone, she only tended to Mona and me but everyone else were blocked by the barrier she had put on her heart"

"Awww"

She was talking brightly about the tales of her family and their people, it was obvious that only noble children from other noble families were taken to be maids and butlers. She had only interacted with such people all her life and now she was clearly more talkative than the night one of that fateful day. The knights and I smiled as we looked at this scene.

"We should be close now, the city of Melbour is not far from here."

"Ah does that mean that I have taken care of a goblin horde that an adventurer from the guild was supposed to fight and get rewards from?"