Side Chapter 5: New members!Time to train in secret

Side Chapter 5: New members!Time to train in secret whilst the heroes gloat about their feeble strength

"What are we doing here anyway?"

"We are waiting for the people who are going to train us you idiot"

A boy and girl were talking inside of a cafe named Death's Soul Eatery, a very uniquely named cafe but that was the one they were given by principal Velstia. The cafe itself was quiet and peaceful giving it a sincere serenity that couldn't be found anywhere. They could actually relax in here, whoever chose this spot was a person with exceptional tastes.

"Say what do you think they look like Ren?"

"Hmmm that's tough to say, they could be a bunch of adults with lots of experience or frauds wanting to make a quick buck out of the old man, who knows really"

"I really don't like that idea"

"Sorry, I've been researching ways of activating my job but I have failed and I might have become very pessimistic. Had I known I would have at least made it in time to be dispatched with him"

"Same here"

"They were pretty unique individuals at their own right"

"I wish I had the strength to prevent them being sent off like that"

"Hey Toshiro"

"Do you think they would hate us for not being there for them?"

"......."

Ren Tachibana initially had long blonde hair which she cut short and dyed it black with magic when she found out what her childhood friend had been done by the other students from their school, she mourned his death this way and wore black nearly all the time. Getting into the gothic lolita culture of this place whilst modifying the clothes a little bit for ease of movement. Toshiro who had the same hair color as had his changed from the moment he got here it changed into a white color with his brown eyes had turned into turquoise wearing a black coat over his white shirt and jeans as well as boots of the same color as his coat. He had a laid back demeanor about him and one would say he wouldn't be the type that thinks much about anything.

"I don't know.......maybe they hate us in the afterlife right now and this is our punishment."

"Not really"

"Actually Fate is not that cruel"

The two froze for a moment as their shock was written on their faces, they could hear the voices of their childhood friends telling them that is not the case. They looked at the seat that was behind them and there sitting amongst other people were their childhood friends, Ryou and Chloe.

"RYOU-KUN!!"

"CHLOE YOU DAMNED BITCH!!"

They immediately stood up and went over to hug them. Toshiro wasn't subtle on the tears he had for Chloe who was there for him since they were young and Ren who took it to heart that she was unable to do anything to help Ryou and ultimately led him to die alone, and of course she was crying whilst hugging him.

"Sheesh you are always like this Ren"

"How could I not?!"

"Quit you're crying you little bitch!"

"Shut up you idiot!I am having a moment here!"

The other three smiled to see that their predictions were on the nose but they hadn't expected this to happen so soon. They were reunited with them and it was heartwarming to see them. They now sat together at the same table staring at each other waiting to hear what they had to say.