Chapter 28: Preparations. Relations. And Destruction.

"So I am going to be holding a meeting because I believe it is very important for the future"

Yukiyo says with a smile on her face right after she arrived with her students and the extras. Sieg was within the room casually cleaning the glassware, she stops what she is doing and immediately bowed.

"Welcome back Mother and I will inform the others to go into the conference room"

"Thank you Sieg"

Sieg left the room with a smile on her face as the others were visibly confused.

"Um.....Yukiyo-sensei since when did you give birth"

"Ah.....Sieg is a golem actually, she only calls me mother because I created her."

Toshiro asked this question with a confused expression on his face. But Chloe touched his shoulder and shook her head, was he not understanding something here?

"Please don't ask, Sensei is something of a great abnormality"

"Hey!I at least try to be normal!"

"See, being normal is so foreign to her it might as well belong to an alien at this point"

"Wha-?!"

It wasn't far from the truth either because Yukiyo certainly was very abnormal in the very sense of the word. And she couldn't reject it either because of how she was.

"Oh yeah, quick question for all of you anyway"

"Yes you can fire away any questions you had about our activities since we left that time."

"Why are you all wearing the same color code?Are you at that age of being a chuunibyo now that you have magic?"

Everyone present blushed, truth be told they all thought it would look cool to be villainous and act accordingly. Yes there was truth in their words and they intended to fulfilled those goals other than Masayuki who took it a step further by literally acting like a comic book villain and naming himself as such. There was an awkward silence for a while but Ryou ended up speaking up as their leader.

"We.....thought it would look.....menacing as....well as cool"

"Ah......."

Ryou blushed even more because they did have ordinary different color based equipment that they could have used but this was the option they all chose.

"Youngsters choose the coolest and most visibly appealing getup so they could have a one up against their enemies.You know what I respect that I will not ask any further."

Yukiyo had reached that stage of her life at some point hell even she did it from time to time because it felt so awesome to play as something "evil". But in this case she really was being evil to the humans who she viewed as enemies and obstacles. She decides to move along with the conversation so they could act like nothing happened.

"Now then have a seat because its a long one"

"I hope its not some wacky bullshit that would make us drop our mouths"

"Uhh......this body of mine actually belongs to a princess of the Dark Elven Kingdom. That same princess had a similar personality to mine back in my world, the queen was dead and I became queen. Part 1 done, did you guys follow that up?"

"Yes, nothing strange s-so far"

Minami says with signs of not being able to digest the information she was hearing, everyone else was exactly the same including the goddess Tsubaki as well as Toshiro and Ren.