"Okay, this is sort of ridiculous. I don't need Gucci..."

Taehyung pouted, sticking out his lower lip, "Why not?" He crossed his arms across his chest. "Gucci isn't good enough for you? You don't like it?"

"No, Tae, I mean,"

"I'm offended."

I laughed, "Come on, Tae, if you insist, I'd enjoy some Gucci. Just don't get me a whole outfit. I don't need as much as you have," I giggled. Taehyung's frown turned into a smile, and we headed in.

(A/N: I know that this isn't quite realistic, and even BTS might not buy their adopted sister Gucci, but really, for the fun of it, I'm going to splurge. Enjoy it, because I'm going to try and keep the rest of the story as realistic as I can :) )

"Tae, you know what I talked about, how people judged me a lot in my older schools?"

"Uhm, yes?" Tae replied with question.

"I don't want anything too extravagant. People might think," I stopped myself. I couldn't say it.

"What?"

That I'm a spoiled brat, I thought. "Tae, I don't want to come out as.. 'the girl who has it all', if you know what I mean? Just because I live with you, I don't want to be labeled..."

"Ohhhh," Taehyung hummed. "I know what you mean, princess. Why don't we get you something simple. I just want to get you something from my favorite store to represent me, so you can carry a piece of me with you all the time, you know? Is that okay, Sujin?" he asked.

"Yes, Tae, I understand," I smiled. "Thank you, it's very thoughtful."

"Anything for you," he smiled. "Now let's see," he said, scanning the store. Why don't we get you a backpack," he suggested, picking up a mini backpack with a green and red stripe going through the middle. There were the two gold 'G's' at the top of the stripes. The background was a tan color with brown pattern along it. I liked it.

"Yes, it's simple and cute. I needed one of those anyways."

"Great! Oh, there's a bigger one, though, you could use it for school, and it wouldn't be obvious that it's Gucci, since the design doesn't' have the words spread across it," he suggested, pointing to one next to it.

"Mmm, I think that wouldn't be a good idea for school, too many ways for me to ruin it. I'm happy with this one, I can use it during outings and stuff."

"Alright," Taehyung agreed, before gasping, "Oh my, this bomber jacket is so cute!" he squealed, walking over to a rack. I discovered a dark green bomber jacket with a dark, blood red lining the collar and end of sleeves.

"It is! I like it!"

He grabbed it off the rack and checked the price, "This will do," he nodded, let's go meet Jimin and Jungkook over there, it looks like they're paying already. I nodded, slightly relieved that Taehyung wasn't going to buy me anything else. Upon checking out, I found that the price of just the two items was 3,333,431. 7 won ($2,930), but I let Taehyung do it. I knew they owned lots of Gucci already and it was a "thing", since they were idols.

As we exited the store, I saw that Jungkook had gotten a jacket. As I went to Jimin to ask what he got, he grabbed past a jacket similar to Jungkook's and pulled out a jewelry case. He handed it to me.

"Jimin, you didn't have to do that," I told him, leaving his hand outstretched, still waiting for me to grab it.

"Please, Sujin, open it. I want you to have it," he pleaded, pushing his hand closer to me. I grabbed it, and opened the case. Inside was a simple, gold bracelet. It was a thin ring of gold that was open on one end. Near each end of the bracelet, a tiny row of diamonds sparkled. On the tip of one end, there was a circle full of the gems. On the other, there was a flower that was also full of diamonds.