~Chapter 39~

Hey!!! I'm sorry that it has been a while, school has been killing me and i'm still not quite adjusted to how much homework i have. I'm going to try to be more active but i can't promise quick updates.

Also, it would be great if you could check out my  new story "Changing Tides". I have the first chapter up and i'm hoping to start working on it more soon. Thanks,  love you guys<3

                                                                 ~Chapter 39~

                    "The fact that we have to go back to school in less than two week makes me want to cry." Morgan tossed the magazine that she was reading onto my bedroom floor and let out a loud huff. Christmas was coming up soon and then, as soon as the first few days of January were through, school would start back up.

"Don't talk about it." Andrea let out a loud groan and rolled over on the bed so that she faced away from us. A frown pulled on the corners of my lips as well, and I shot Morgan a small glare for bringing it up. Once school started, there would be more public speakers coming in to talk about college and I would have to start thinking about what I planned to do once the year was over.

"Fine, let's talk about Kaylee's date last night!" Morgan propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me expectantly, her eyes wide with anticipation.

Given the fact that she'd already asked me this three times since the actual night of the date, I felt that my eye roll was an appropriate answer to her question. "I told you already, we went to the same place as last time and had a do-over. He even agreed to eat the same food as last time, even though he didn't like it the first time. After the dinner, we ate ice cream and talked in this really pretty field."

"Aw, that's really cute." Andrea turned onto her back and gazed at my wall dreamily. Despite my annoyance at having to repeat myself to Morgan, I smiled to myself. I completely agreed with her.

"Is it ever weird between you and Peter now, Morgan? Can you still talk like you used to?" I questioned since the topic was now on each other's love lives. I wasn't sure how people managed to go from best friends to in a relationship. It seemed like an awkward transition to me.

"It's basically the same but now we get to make out also."

A pillow made contact with my face, causing me to let out a loud breath of air. I tossed it back at Andrea with a questioning look on my face. "You guys are making me jealous!"

"Don't be. Obviously you're going to find a guy soon enough. It's a guarantee since you have a mate." I reassured her. It's not like she was human and had to experience the anxiety of whether a guy would ever find her lovable or want her. She already had someone out there that would love her the second he meets her.

"What do you think happens if your mate dies before you even meet him, though?" She had a troubled look on her face.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you would've felt it if they had died. And if it did happen then I guess you'd just fall in love with someone else, naturally." I'd wondered about this too before. I had also always been curious about how it happened that mate's paths always crossed.

"This whole werewolf thing is so strange. I don't get how it all came to be and everything." I could tell from the tone of Morgan's voice that this was something she had wondered about before.

"Even though I am a werewolf, I don't get it either. When all the kids would have lessons in the pack house, they didn't go over that much history. It must be even worse for you." Andrea said in response to Morgan and I agreed with her.