~Chapter 15~

CHRISTMAS BREAK IS IN 3 DAYS AADSHADJNDEWIND I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT WAIT. NOW I JUST HAVE TO GET THROUGH FINALS AND THEN IM FREE TO DO NOTHING ALL DAY. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER BREAK?? (:

                                                                     ~Chapter 15~

                                                             That night, I purposely dressed poorly. I found a pair of my old worn jeans and slipped them on with a big black sweatshirt over it. I also added a pair of flip flops to make myself look even more underdressed.

I checked my phone to see that it was ten till seven, and gave myself one last smug smile in the mirror before exiting my room.

I took a seat next at the table next to Louise, who looked up from the magazine she was reading. "Should I make some dinner?" She asked.

"Actually, I'm going out with a friend." I said. She looked me over and seemed to decide that I wasn't going out with a guy or to a party because my outfit was so casual.

"Okay, that's fine. Make sure to bring the spare key though, in case I fall asleep early or I have to run an errand." She suggested and I nodded in acknowledgment.

 A light knocking sounded at the door and I stood up, "That's my ride. See you later."

"Don't be back too late. Have fun!" She called and I waved as I headed over to the door.

I opened it to come face to face with Matt, who was wearing a plaid button down and nice jeans. He raised his eyebrow, but didn't say anything about my choice of clothing.

"Let's go." I said in a flat tone, stepping out of the doorway and closing the door behind me. He grinned and followed after me.

"So-"He started to talk once we got in the car but I cut him off, "No." He looked over at me with a puzzled expression. "What-"He started again but I shot him down again with a, "No."

I might not have a choice about going but I sure as hell wasn't going to make this easy on him.

He rolled his eyes at me and reached out his hand to turn on the radio. An unfamiliar song started playing, so I reached over and changed the station. He gave me an exasperated look and switched back to his station.

"This song is awful." I complained, changing the station once again.

He gave me a glare, before going back to his station. "It's my car."

"That you made me come in." I countered and changed it again.

"Because your actions forced me to!" His hand gripped the steering wheel tightly and his other hand reached for the radio.