Chapter 48 I Love You.

Start from the beginning

As soon as we got into his room, he pinned me against wall and started kissing me on the lips. My heart was already on fire as he trailed kisses down my neck and attached his lips to mine again.

"I thought we were here.. to find your phone.." I said as we pulled away from the heated kiss.

"I lied" he said grinning, locking the door. "You don't mind though, do you?" he said as he held my waist, his hands slowly unzipping my dress, his lips brushing mine.

"No.." I whispered, almost shivering as his fingers touched my skin and his cologne blurred my mind.

"I love you Ari" he said making my heart beat faster than ever.

"I love you, Louis" I replied and he smiled as he kissed me and I felt his heartbeat race under my hand.

Soon, he pressed me against him tightly and I could feel him getting hard for the second time today.

His lips soon reached my collarbone as he sucked and bit on the soft skin, making sure to leave a mark as my hands tugged his hair.

He again cupped my cheeks and kissed me in a rush, like I'd disappear if he didn't. As soon as he pulled away I sucked on his neck and he moaned as I unbuttoned his shirt throwing it on the floor.

I pulled away making sure to leave a mark as we both breathed heavily, resting our foreheads against each other.

"I want to tell you something" he whispered.

"What?"

"You're so hot Ari" he grinned, pecking my lips, making me blush.

"So are you.." I replied, my hands trailing the tattoo on his chest. I may have seen a lot of hot people but Louis beats them all.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips again, his hands travelling under my dress pulling it down a bit as he kissed down my cleavage. It was then when I unbuckled his belt which seemed to alert him as he held my wrist and stared at me. His face held two emotions. Fear and Excitement.

"Are you.. are you sure..?" he asked slowly, softly.

"Yeah" I replied blushing, looking down as he kept his finger under my chin to make me look at him.

"I can wait Ari.. really.. you don't have to if you don't want to do it, because once you do, there's no going back.." he said softly, cupping my cheeks. And he's right. There's no going back once I do it. Surely there were times when I was afraid but right now, I'm not. I love Louis and I trust him, everything seems right with him.

"I don't want to wait anymore" I said and he smiled before kissing my forehead.

"I'll be gentle I promise" he said kissing my cheek and I nodded slightly before he picked me up in his arms and gently placed me on the bed as he hovered over me. I didn't miss the happiness in his eyes as he kissed me again.

"Are.. you still.. sure?" he mumbled between the kisses, as his hands travelled down there.

"Yes, yes I am" I mumbled and felt him smile against my lips. He then took off my dress and stopped for a moment, eyes trailing up and down my body in awe.

Victoria's secret always work wonders. I thought to myself as he pulled his jeans down.

"Well then, spread your legs sweetheart" he said and soon attached his lips to mine as he played with my waistband, which he slowly pulled down and started rubbing the sensitive area.

I shivered as his hands unclasped my bra skillfully, leaning in for a lingering kiss as he removed it. As he looked at me again, his eyes only held one emotion. Love.