Chapter 13 Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?

Aria's POV -

"Hey cupcake" Louis smiled. He was wearing a button up white shirt with black jeans. Why do you have to look Handsome all the time?

"Don't call me that" I snapped. I don't know why I was rude. I mean I know that he doesn't like me that way but still, he could've said he likes me as a friend or something. But he didn't. Maybe he doesn't even like me as a friend.

Well, I'm probably over thinking. I don't even care if he doesn't like me. He has to go away in like another week anyway.

Louis' POV -

"What did you do now?" Lottie chuckled as she whispered to me.

"Oh come on, I didn't do anything.." I whispered back and followed Aria who was already seated in the car.

"Hey" I said as sat on the passenger seat.

"Hi" she said blankly as she started to drive.

"So how far is this place?" I asked

"20 minutes" she simply stated.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked again.

"No" she said.

Wow, you definitely are.

"Umm, doesn't seem like it.." I said.

"Like what?" She said as she glanced at me for a second.

"I can't call you cupcake and I can't call you Ari. Why is that?" I asked. She's being annoying now.

"Because that's not my name" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Where is the sweet Aria and what have you done to her?" I asked and she suppressed her smile.

"Look Ari, I'm not really stopping myself from calling you nicknames unless you give me a good reason" I said and she sighed. She was going to say something when I cut her off.

"I know you don't have one sweetheart stop already" I said and she stopped the car.

"I'm sorry.. for being rude" she said, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Exactly" I nodded. "You're forgiven kid, start the car now, it's time for your music lessons" I added.

"What?" She said confusedly.

"Do you have the aux cable?" I said, already searching for it. "Got it" I added after connecting it to my phone.

So, just like that, we sang along almost 5 songs on our way, after which I got to know that Aria has some good taste in music.

--------------------

Aria's POV -

"You sing so well" I said as we reached the club.

"So do you love" he said as he smiled at me.

We entered the club and the smell of alcohol filled my nose.

"What can I get you ma'am?" said the bartender, who was grinning at me, making me uncomfortable.

"Can you get us water?" Louis said before I could speak.

"Sure sir" he said and left.

"What will you drink?" Louis asked as he turned to me.

"Oh nothing, I'm not drinking tonight" I simply stated.

"Really why?" he asked.

"Because I have to drive later.." I replied.

"It's alright, I know the way so I can drive back" he offered.

"No, it's alright really"

"So what exactly are you planning to do tonight, sit here and silently judge these drunken dancers?" he said chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

"I would honestly judge the person sitting next to me" I said and he grinned.

"If you're judging me then I'm gonna judge you as well" he said offering me his hand.

"What?"

"Let me show you my skills" he said taking my hand and stood up.

"But Louis I.. I'm not really good at dancing.." I said, and besides, only Liz has seen my crazy moves till now.

"Neither am I Ari, come, it'll be fun" he said as he walked ahead careful not to leave my hand in the crowd.

When we were in the middle of the dance floor, he placed his hand on my waist the other hand never leaving mine.

He swirled me around on the loud beats of "I took a pill in Ibiza" which to be honest I was enjoying. He kept cracking jokes on the people around us and we both kept laughing and dancing for almost 30 minutes which seemed like ages.

"Are you tired?" Louis asked me, speaking in my ear over the loud music.

"A bit.. you?" I asked back.

"Not at all, do you want to go back for some time?" he asked.

"I guess, we should call Alex and Lottie though, they're being late" I said and he nodded.

We walked to the counter hand in hand and I wished that we hadn't as I spotted a familiar figure.

"Hey there" she said. To Louis ofcourse.

"Hey.. Becca right?" he asked and she nodded.

"I never got to know your name.." she said batting her eyelashes at Louis. Whatever.

"Oh I'm Louis, and this is Aria" he said keeping his arm on my shoulder casually.

"Nice to meet you" she said with a fake smile which I returned.

"So you came here alone?" Louis asked and she turned to him.

"Oh no, I came here with a friend but she bailed on the last moment"

"That's bad-" Louis started but she cut him off.

"But I met you guys so.." she said shyly. "Oh my god that's my favourite song! Louis will you dance with me?"

"I..uhh.." he started but it was too late, she was already in the crowd grinding on him.

-----------------

Louis' POV -

"Becca I-" I started as she grinded herself on me.

I really wasn't in the mood for it. It was so good to dance with Aria. She was so graceful while she danced. It was good to really dance with a girl when she's not throwing herself on me.

Just like Becca was right now.

She was close to me. Closer than my comfort. But the excitement in her eyes wasn't leaving them.

Maybe it won't hurt to dance with her for some time.

If I say that my eyes were searching for the crystal blue ones which belong to Aria Miller while I danced with Becca that is only for me to know.

-------------------

Aria's POV -

10 minutes. It's been 10 fucking minutes since Louis left with that stupid waitress leaving me here.

It was all going so good. Until she came.

"Here is your drink ma'am" the bartender said smiling at me.

"I didn't order any" I said confusedly.

"Oh, it's from him" he said pointing towards a man seated a few seats from me, raising his glass from there. He was quite handsome to say atleast.

At first I wanted to say no but I didn't. I think I could use some alcohol tonight since I'm here all alone.

One drink won't hurt right?

With that I gulped the shot in front of me.

*************
A/N -

Stay tuned :)