Chapter 42 I Love You, Cupcake.

Aria's POV -

I hate goodbyes. Though I know that I will be in touch with Louis, I just don't want to get away from him.

"So.. it's time" he said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Can I get a hug?" he asked and without warning I'm into him, gripping him tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said in his chest.

"I'm going to miss you too Cupcake, but we'll see each other soon I promise okay?" he whispered kissing my temple longingly.

"I can't wait to finish College" I said as I pull away a bit to see his face.

"Same Baby, but we'll be okay, I promise" he said kissing my forehead as I heard the announcement for my flight.

"Okay, I'll call everyday, and you will text me wherever you're going and whenever you get home alright?" he said seriously, his eyes teary.

"Yes, mum" I said making him chuckle.

"You can rather call me Da-" he started but I cut him off.

"Shut up" I said as I kissed him on the lips. A sweet and long kiss because that's what we both get till whenever we meet again.

"Take care" he said cupping my cheeks after pulling away. "And, don't talk to any unknown guy while I'm not there" he said.

"Yeah I know Mr.Jealous" I said and he rolled his eyes. "And take care" I said and he nodded.

"You can call me anytime okay, and text me when you land" he said as I kissed him one last time.

"I will" I said as I pulled away from him. I had already said goodbye to Niall, Hailee, Zayn and Perrie and they were outside.

"See you soon.." I said, as I took backward steps. I was crying now.

"Don't cry" he stepped towards me as he hugged me tightly.

"You too" I said smiling as I cried.

We kissed one more time and I promised to call him as soon as I land. With a last kiss and a wave, I finally went inside for checking in.

---------------

Louis' POV -

I don't know how many times we kissed, but it didn't seem enough to me. I don't know why I'm feeling like she would come back anytime and we'll get home and take rest. And then she would snuggle up to me, tangling her legs with mine and burying her face in my chest, rambling about things until she's asleep.

"Lou, you okay?" asked Niall.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. I'm gonna see her soon, anyway" I replied and he smiled.

"Sounds good buddy, stop crying now" he said hugging me.

"Yeah.. I.. I just got overwhelmed.." I replied and Zayn joined in the hug.

"Don't worry, that's me when Perrie goes away to home, I can understand" he said hugging tighter.

"Okay guys, I guess it's okay now" I said but they didn't move. "Ni, Zayn I'm fine now" I said again as Hailee as and Perrie walked joined in as well.

"Don't worry Lou we'll video call her" said Hailee.

"You guys are idiots, but I love you" I laughed and they laughed with me. Well, That is my family.

--------------

It's been ten hours, ten fucking hours since she left and I'm here at home with everyone. I had a thought of going to the dorms but College starts in two days so no one is usually there. And no one wanted to leave because all our assignments were done already so we didn't have much to do.