Chapter 44 He has a name.

Aria's POV -

I wanted to tell him, right there and then, that I love him with all of my heart. I love his smile, the way his eyes squint when he smiles, how his scent intoxicates me, how his beautiful blue eyes are staring right into mine as he leans in to kiss me on the lips.

But I didn't. Why? Because it seemed too early, and I don't want him to leave me so I don't have any intentions of taking risks.

So, I just lived in the moment, where my lovely boyfriend was kissing me desperately and lovingly.

It didn't last long though.

"Aww, they look so cute" I heard whispers.

"It's gross Hales" another familiar voice whispered and I pulled away.

Niall and Hailee.

"Look Niall, you ruined their moment" Hailee rolled her eyes and so did Louis.

"Look Niall you ruined my moment" he said copying Hailee's tone.

"Hey Hailee, hey Niall" I said I hugged them.

"They begged to come here.. I wouldn't have-"

"It's good that you guys came, you'll be staying at mine and we'll have so much fun!" I said cutting Louis off and Niall smiled while Hailee hugged me again.

"I know right, I missed you so much, we can finally have fun together" she chirped.

"Wait, but you were sick right?" I asked Niall confusedly. He seems perfectly fine to me.

"Oh.. I'm not.. we were going to the airport that time, and Louis came up with the excuse.. I mean it was night there so we couldn't just say extra class came up.." he explained. "So I'm all good" he shrugged.

"Niall-" I started but Louis cut me off.

"Well, you didn't let me surprise you but I got to meet you just after landing so it's fine" he said wrapping his arms from behind and kissing my cheek.

He can't just keep his hands off me. Not that I'll ever complain.

"Can we go home now? I'm really tired and we'll have to find a hotel for these two-"

"Hotel? No you two are staying at my house." I said crossing my arms.

"Cupcake, you know Alex wouldn't like it.. I don't want to give him another reason to hate me.." said Louis taking my hands in his.

"He doesn't hate you Louis.. and he doesn't have a say in my decisions so you all are staying at mine" I said.

"Ari-"

"Louis, please" I said making the best puppy face I could muster.

"Fine, you win" he said and I hugged him tight.

"Thanks Lou" I whispered in his ear as he left a kiss on my neck and sighed.

-----------------

Louis told me that he, Niall and Zayn were on the football team and they had a match next to next week so they were on leave. As for Perrie and Haliee, they're cheerleaders so they were on leave too for practice. So they all planned to give me a surprise visit. Zayn and Perrie wanted to come too, but Perrie had to go to her hometown due to some emergency and Zayn had to tag along her.

So eventually, it was just Louis, Niall and Hailee. Hailee was all excited because she never been here before, and kept rambling about things she heard about new yorkers and ended up sleeping in the car.

She's really nice in my opinion. Cute even. She maybe a chatter box but she listens to me and understands the situation. We've talked more on texts and calls but she's close to me, anyway.