Chapter 20 Are you ignoring me?

Aria's POV -

When I reached downstairs, Louis was already there, making something in the kitchen.

"What are you making today Chef?" I asked as he turned around and noticed me, greeting me with a grin.

"Spaghetti with Red Sauce and Basil love" he replied. "It's almost ready take a seat" he said as I sat on the counter. "Not here cupcake I meant the dining table.." he smiled when he noticed me at the counter.

"It's alright we'll go together" I said and he nodded.

"On that note, taste this" he said as he brought some spaghetti in a spoon and blew on it to make it cooler, then held it next to my mouth to taste it.

As I tasted it, I felt it melt in my mouth. It was amazing.

"Is it good?" Louis asked me with curiosity in his eyes.

His eyes are so beautiful.

"It's.. okay" I nodded as his expression went nervous.

"Just okay?" he asked again, a little less hopeful than before.

"It's amazing Louis" I said and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's eat then" he said as he took my hand to help me stand up.

"Do you want anything to drink? Coke or something" he asked as we sat. "Before you ask for wine, I'm not going to give you any, I can't handle you when you're drunk" he said.

"I wasn't going to ask for it anyway, and you don't have to handle me when I'm drunk" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Oh really, you should've seen yourself last night" he said and I rolled my eyes.

Why you have to be annoying a second after being so adorable?

"Says the guy who was screaming in my face because he was scared" I pouted dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

"Blame Elephant Biceps, I just got.. surprised" he said slowly, eating his spaghetti.

"I see" I smirked.

He was going to speak when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it" he said and went to the door. Soon, Alex and Lottie came in with a lot of shopping bags.

"Did you make Spaghetti?" Lottie asked Louis and he nodded.

"How do you know?"

"The smell is all over the house, duh" she said.

"Well, what did you guys bring?" he said as he went through the bags.

He looked like a kid who was searching for his presents inside the bags.

"Hey, you good now?" Lottie asked as she reached me.

"Yup, did you guys eat anything, Louis made a lot Spaghetti" I said and she smiled.

"It's the only thing he's good at" she said and I chuckled.

"Stop talking Lottie, I can hear you" Louis said as he and Alex joined.

"I'm so afraid" Lottie rolled her eyes.

"Louis and I decided that we should go somewhere tomorrow, any suggestions?" Alex said looking at me and Lottie.

"I've heard that a new horror house has set up in this mall.." I said and glanced at Louis. He was gripping his fork tightly.

"Yeah but Lou gets sc-" Lottie started but Louis cut her off.