Chapter 39 She's right here Lou.

Aria's POV -

Everyone had left the house, including Louis' mom when we started playing truth or dare.

Haliee said that we sit in a shuffled manner, so I was basically sandwiched between Niall and Zayn.

The game started with Hailee who was seated beside Louis.

"Truth or Dare?" She asked him.

"Dare" he grinned.

"Hmm.. I dare you to.. kiss the hottest girl in the room" she said and Louis looked up at me. As he was to stand up, Hailee spoke again. "Except Aria" she said and he frowned.

"Fine, get me a shot Ni" he shrugged.

"So you think Aria's the hottest girl in here?" Hailee asked grinning excitedly.

"Yes" Louis replied with a smile, making my heart flutter. He's always showing me off to his friends, it's such a sweet gesture. "Ew, I hate vodka shots" he said and gulped all of it.

"Get used to it Lou, I don't think you're gonna stay sober this time" said Zayn.

"Alright my turn, Truth or Dare?" Louis asked Perrie.

"Truth" she said.

"Okay.. umm.. tell me 3 things you'd take if you're going to be stuck on an island" he asked.

"A toothpaste, a toothbrush and Zayn" she said and Zayn grinned at her.

"That's gross with just one brush but I know it's true" Louis said and we all laughed.

"Truth or Dare?" she turned to Niall.

"Dare" he said proudly.

"I dare you to.. kiss Louis"

"Ew no!" Niall and Louis said in unison and we laughed.

"I would rather drink the whole bottle than kiss him" Louis said making a face.

"You guys are besties, come on!" said Haliee.

"We're not gay Hales!" Niall said.

"So you want to drink a shot then..?" asked Perrie and he seemed to think.

"No, I guess I'm-"

"No Ni, that's a ridiculous idea I'm telling you" Louis interrupted Niall as he walked towards Louis.

"Come on Tommo" he laughed and pecked Louis' lips.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew" Louis said and ran off to the washroom.

"That really was ew" said Niall as he went behind him.

They both came back laughing, after washing their face.

"Feeling fresh?" Zayn asked.

"More like clean" Louis shook his head.

"Alright, my turn" said Niall sitting beside me. "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth.." I said reluctantly, I really didn't want to take a dare or get a drink.

"Hmm, what's the one thing you absolutely love and hate about Lou?" he asked.

Well, I haven't gave a thought about this. I'm not even sure that I love him. I like him a lot that's for sure. But love, it's such a strong word. And I'm not sure that I've ever been in love.

"I hate that he lives in London.. it's really far from New York.." I said and Louis smiled as he looked at me.

"And, I love the fact that he never lies to me" I said and his smile got bigger, brighter.