Chapter 56 I think she's here.

Two Months Later

Louis' POV -

"I don't know why Niall is so sweet to everyone, like that girl could be crushing on him!" Hailee said all panicked as I and Zayn picked on our fries. Niall had a new neighbour and she was new, so he asked her to hangout with us so obviously Hailee was freaking out.

Not to mention that Perrie broke up with Zayn last month and he was.. well, like me, upset and low all the time.

But we're brothers and can't see each other sad so nowadays, we're trying to live our lives. We hangout and hide our feelings like normal beings.

"Chill Hales, he must have talked to her out of courtesy because she's his neighbour.."

"What if she-"

"Zayn is right, I don't really think she would be interested in Niall anyway" I sighed

"Oh come on, Niall is so interesting.. he's caring , sweet and funny.. any girl would be so lucky to be his girlfriend"

"Don't talk girlfriends in front of me, I'm heartbroken.." Zayn sighed dramatically.

"Exactly, and anyway I don't really care about how much sweet and caring Niall is Hales" I said and she sighed.

"I hope she's nice" she said.

"I hope she's beautiful" said Zayn.

"I think she's here" I said as I spotted Niall with a girl.

Nice height, long straight hair, glasses and baby blue eyes.

"I think your wish got granted" I said looking at Zayn and he grinned.

"Yeah"

"No.." Hailee said.

"Be nice, Hales" said Zayn and Hailee nodded.

"Hey guys, this is Lizzie, she's new here.." Niall smiled at us and we introduced ourselves.

"Hi" I said and she smiled. She has such nice cheekbones. And it's a nice perfume she's wearing.

"Don't make it awkward Tommo" Niall said and started laughing. Apparently, I stood shaking her hand until Niall interrupted.

I quickly pulled my hand back and said "I'm Louis", and glared at Niall for a second then smiled at her again. She smiled back. I like her smile.

After the introduction, we all went to starbucks and I sat beside Lizzie with Haliee, Niall and Zayn in front of us.

Haliee was looking happy when she sat beside Niall. We talked about random things and I kept cracking jokes. On which she laughed. She isn't quite a talker I may say.

I also got to know about the fact that Lizzie's surname was also 'Tomlinson' at which she seemed amused.

We went to Niall's place after the mall. Not to mention, Haliee had a grin plastered to her face since the decision.

We were in the kitchen making sandwiches while Hailee and Lizzie in the living room.

The moment we joined in while her phone buzzed.

"Guys, my boss needs some files' pics, so I'm gonna be right back alright?" she said as she walked up to the door.

"Can I come with you, I have to make an important call" she turned to look at me and shrugged.

"Yeah, sure" she replied.

"Wow.." I said as I entered the house. "Your house is really nice.." I said looking around.