Chapter 16 That's Not Possible.

Louis' POV -

"That's not possible" Aria said as I told her about what I saw last night. That Zack was kissing a girl.

"You said you'd trust me.." I replied.

"No, its not that, I do trust you.. but, I just.." she trailed off.

"Having a hard time believing it?" I asked.

"Maybe you were mistaken in the dark.." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't dark, there was this street light and I'm not short sighted, I can probably recognize him even if it's dark" I snapped and she sighed.

"Louis, I don't know.."

"He doesn't deserve you anyway" I shrugged.

"What?" she said as if she was surprised.

"Aria, he left you alone on a date and never bothered to text you back or anything to make it right, but here you are still daydreaming about him" I said and she glared at me.

I don't care, Zack isn't good for her and I surely won't let her date him.

"It's been a day. Just a day. I'm sure he'll do something about it.." she said uneasily like she was thinking about something.

"Hey.." I said softly, taking a seat beside her on her bed. "I can prove it to you" I added.

--------------------

"Hey there" I said as Zack gave me a confused smile.

"Umm hi" he replied.

"I wanted to talk about something Zack.." I said and he became uneasy but nodded as he stepped aside for me to enter.

"Sure, what do you wanna talk about?" he asked carefully as we entered his house.

"Look, I know everybody has their secrets and all but what I what I need to know is like really important.." I said.

"Louis, I'm not sure if I can help you with-"

"Oh it's alright, it's nothing intense, I don't want to bother you much" I grinned at him and he smiled confusedly.

"Okay..?"

"Yeah.. I mean you mist know how Aria likes you so much.. I just wanted to ask, how'd you do that?"

"She does?" he asked back ignoring other parts of my question.

"Ofcourse she does, and honestly, I could use some skills when I go back to London.. so here I am.. I just want to have a good time you know" I said.

"Oh well.. I think you're at the right place then buddy" he said with his cocky smile, confirming my doubts.

"You're not only after Aria, are you?" I asked as casually as I could and he seemed uneasy for a second but calmed down after another.

"Umm, don't tell her okay, but ofcourse not" he rolled his eyes, "I mean she's nice but really uptight, bet she'll be a good fuck" he said as I could feel a muscle twitch in my jaw. How can someone be so insensitive to anybody's feelings is so above my head.

"You say that now but once you get some feelings I think you guys are going for a long time" I said managing to smile as he rolled his eyes.

"Come on man, I don't do relationships, feelings are shitty, and on other notes Aria must be knowing that, I mean look at me, how can anyone reject this" he said pointing towards himself.

I controlled the urge to slap him. This was it. I don't think my cupcake wants anymore proof of this dirty guy.

Wait, did I just call her my Cupcake?

"I can't believe you're the guy she likes" I said and took my phone out my pocket.

"What?" he asked confusedly but fear struck on his features as he saw the caller Id.

"Yup, Aria was listening to your shit, bye now" I said and left the house fast to be with Aria who got out of the house when I was to enter.

"Why are you here?" I asked but her angry eyes went behind me, enough to tell that EB was right behind me.

"Aria, I didn't mean any of that, I swear" he said. "He manipulated me into saying that.. I truly like you, just you" he said touching her forearm but she stepped back.

"Go away" she said, her anger all over her face, like she didn't want to scare him but her gestures did anyway.

As she turned around, Zack grabbed her wrist and within the next second, she slapped him. Hard.

"I said go away!" she said and swiftly turned around to go inside the house after slamming the door behind her.

How could someone look so cute when they're angry?

"You, all of it happened because of you!" Zack yelled and I couldn't help myself but laugh at him.

"Admit it Zacky, you deserved it" I said still laughing at him as he moved forward to hit me, but I grabbed his hand before he could.

I was going to hit him when I felt a soft voice call my touch my name preventing me from any other movement.

"Did he hit you?" asked Aria, as Zack freed himself from my grip.

As I was to reply, Zack cut me off.

"He's hurting us Aria, you just-" he started but she cut him off.

"I want to go inside" she said as she turned to me. Her hand on my wrist.

I just nodded and the next second we were walking towards the house with our hands intertwined.

We were now sitting on her bed, while she stared ahead gripping my hand tighter in hers. The tension radiating from her body to mine.

"Your nails Aria" I said slowly and she released my hand, leaving it cold.

"Sorry" she barley whispered and I scooted closer to her.

"Can I get a hug?" I whispered in her ear and she looked at me, her eyes forming tears. The moment I saw her like that I hugged her, not really wanting to know her reply.

We sat there in silence, with her sobbing in my chest, clenching my shirt hard, while I rubbed her back softly.

"I trusted him" she said, her head still resting on my chest, my hands soothing her hair.

"I know"

"I hate him, fucking player" she said and something inside me flinched at her choice of words.

But hey, I'm tagged a player doesn't define me right? I don't use anybody and leave. I just.. don't care if girls like me. But like I had mentioned before, I don't play with anybody's feelings.

Though today, when Zack said those things about feelings being shitty, I wondered if I have broken anyone's heart, believing the same.

"It's not your fault" I replied and she finally looked at me, her eyes red from all the crying, but still the prettiest pair I've ever seen.

--------------------

Aria's POV -

"It's not your fault" he said and I looked at him as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I don't know why he cares. Why he's always there for me, or why did he decide to talk to Zack in the first place.

Or why is he hugging me right now, why is his blue eyes are staring right into mine.

He was so close to me and his hands on my waist wasn't helping much.

My mind was getting blurry and my heart started beating faster as soon as he started leaning in. Making my actions freeze.

He was going to kiss me.

I felt fireworks as his soft lips brushed against mine and I closed my eyes, clenching his shirt.

We were to kiss when we heard a knock on my door, and he pulled away immediately.

**************
A/N -

Stay tuned :)