Chapter 12 Don't call me that.

Aria's POV -

I was roaming around in the living room drinking my morning coffee when my eyes spotted a jacket lying on the sofa. When I got closer to see it, I realized that it was Louis'. He was wearing it yesterday.

It still had his scent, which reached me as I picked it up, to give it to him. It really looked good on him, but then again, he looks great in everything. And if his looks weren't just enough, he's this humorous guy who is nice and kind. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to miss him when he leaves.

I knocked on his door but, no answer. So, I knocked again but he didn't open the door.

Was he sleeping or something?

I put my ear to the door but I couldn't hear anything, I was pretty sure that he wasn't in his room.

So I opened the door only to find that he indeed wasn't in the room.

I was just going to drop the jacket on the bed and leave as the bathroom door opened and Louis came outside with just a towel on his waist. Just a towel.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" I said as soon as I noticed him and turned around, gripping the fabric in my hand hard.

"Umm, it's okay.." he said calmly, walking next to me. "You can turn around Aria, I'm not nak-" he started but I cut him off.

"I know.. I just.." I turned around to face him, knowing that it was a bad decision as his eyes held mischievousness in them.

As much as I controlled myself, I couldn't help but look at his fit body. He had a tattoo on his chest as well.

"So.." Louis said snapping me out from my thoughts.

"I.. uhh.." I stuttered, his hair were still wet along with tiny droplets of water on his face, making him look hotter than ever and my breath hitch in my throat. Why am I here again?

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah.. your jacket, you left it in the living room" I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh thanks" he then noticed it in my hand and grinned at me as I kept it on the bed and turned to leave the room. I swear I was on fire.

But, before I could go, he grabbed my wrist so I looked back at him.

"Can you help me with a hair dryer? I can't find mine" he said.

"Sure" I nodded and he smiled.

"Thanks again" he said and I turned around again but before I even knew my foot slipped. But, before I could fall, Louis caught my hand, turning me around. His wet hand on my waist to support me, giving me shivers. The other holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, thanks.." I said and he chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"I swear cupcake, you're too cute" he said.

And I swear that I look like a tomato now.

--------------------

Louis' POV -

"I think we should take Lou and Aria with us.." Lottie said as I reached downstairs. She was sitting on the sofa with Alex.

"Take us where?" I asked as I took a seat in front of them.

"To this Club we were thinking to go.. Lottie said you two should tag along" Alex said.

"Is Aria even eighteen?" I laughed.

"I'm 21" said Aria from behind me.

"Oh, I didn't know you were here.." I said and she gave me a fake smile as she took a seat beside me.

"Figured" she said.

"You two okay?" Lottie asked.

"Absolutely" Aria and I said at the same time.

"You know Louis, Aria's just like you, crazy and restless" said Alex and I raised my eyebrows at Aria while she glared at Alex.

"No I'm not" she said.

"Alright guys, Alex and I were wondering to meet some friends so you can go call your friends too alright" Lottie said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not fair, I only have one friend sitting right here" I said and Aria shrugged.

"Liz isn't in town and I'm not calling anyone from college" she said looking at Alex and he nodded.

"Well then, enjoy you two" he said and stood up, walking to the kitchen, followed by Lottie.

"You could've called someone actually.." I said softly, turning to Aria.

"I really don't like anyone from there, there's this girl Jessica who I hang out with sometimes but we're just acquaintances." she said and I nodded.

"Means that it's just us then.." I said and she smiled.

"Yeah.." she said.

-------------------

"See you later Lou" Lottie said as she hugged me.

"Bye" I replied with a smile. "I'm sorry about being rude earlier.." I said and she looked at me with raised eyebrows but then nodded.

"It's alright, you're my baby brother after all" she said patting my cheek and chuckling and I chuckled as well.

"Yeah well, I mean you know I didn't really want to come here but.. Alex is nice.. I'm happy for you"

"Thank you Tiny" I rolled my eyes. "I'm glad that I can make you happy" she said seriously.

During the past few years that she flew to New York for her job, we've been really distant. We used to be close, always telling each other anything and everything but obviously her moving out affected our relationship.

And, honestly I've always been sore about New York, Alex, whatever her work is, I just know for a fact that she designs but that's it. She doesn't have time for me and I don't understand fashion. I'm more of a logical person. I love Calculus and Economics. Not some girlish artwork or whatever it is. I just like to respect the topic and leave it that way.

"Don't say that, you know any of our fights doesn't mean anything.."

"Really? Because it's been a while since we talked.. like really talked.." she said making me look down.

"I'm sorry.." I said looking down. "You know there's no one else I care more than you and mom"

"I know.., and it's fine, atleast you're sorry I thought you were never going to fucking say it" she said and I chuckled.

"Come on, I send so many texts and yet I'm being blamed for not talking, you don't even reply me"

"Because I have no interest in those Marvel movie Memes, you should try harder" she said and I rolled my eyes. "So, do you like Aria?" she asked and my eyes went wide.

"What? No!" I whisper - yelled. "She's just a friend.." I said scratching the back of my neck.

She was going to say something but she stopped as her eyes went behind me.

"Oh hey Aria" she said and I looked back.

"Hey" she smiled at her. A smile which disappeared as she looked at me.

She was wearing a yellow jacket over a black top and shorts with black boots which reached her thighs.

With a slightly disappointed look on her face she looked Smokin' Hot.

"Hey cupcake" I smiled.

"Don't call me that" she said and I rolled my eyes.

It's going to be a long night I guess.

**************
A/N -

Stay tuned :)