Chapter 53 Just Like That.

Aria's POV -

I was crying non stop when I felt Louis sit on the bed beside me. His words were going on a loop in my mind. He thinks I'm not worth it. It was a bad idea to even come here. Atleast I thought that he was worth fighting for.

I know I hurt him. But why he had to say those words to me?

"Hey.." he said touching my shoulder and I flinched.

"Go away" I blurted out.

"I didn't mean that.." he said.

"I get that you're hurt, but you maybe you forgot that I'm a human too, with feelings and all you know" I snapped. Fresh tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I take that back.." he said. "Just stop crying.." he said coming closer.

"I can't, I can't handle this anymore.." I said. He stood silent.

"Neither can I.. you shouldn't have come here.." he said looking down.

"Ofcourse, my bad" I rolled my eyes.

"It was your fault"

"Yes it was, it's always my fault isn't it" I snapped.

He looked at me for a while and left without a word.

----------

Louis' POV -

"Louis.." Aria said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I sighed, keeping my arm around her.

"Do you think cats can talk but they put on a show, just for humans..?" she asked licking her ice cream and I smiled.

"I don't know love, maybe, maybe not.." I said and she chuckled.

"I think they have a secret language" she grinned and I shrugged.

"I love you, Louis.." she said kissing my cheek.

Why does it feel so long since she did that?

"I love you, Ari" I said kissing her temple.

And then, I woke up.

God, it was such a nice dream.. couldn't it restart or something..?

Knowing I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, which I craved nowadays, I tried to get up.

Tried, because I was tangled with Aria. I remember her coming into my room last night, because I was having a nightmare.

As weird as it sounds, I didn't let her go back. Not that she wanted to, or maybe she did, I don't know. Because well, Tina and my Mom are torturing me in my dreams nowadays. Or may I say night.

This was the first night that I slept peacefully in a whole week. Without any nightmare, just sweet dreams. Thanks to the liar in my bed.

I lifted my head which rested on her shoulder and looked at her. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful.

Why the heck she looks pretty in the morning? Or anytime for that matter. Isn't her messed up hair supposed to play that ugly part? But no, she looks hot with them.

Why did you lie to me Ari, I love so you much.. why did you make it so hard for me?

I sighed and gulped as my eyes travelled a bit down. The upper two buttons of her shirt were opened and her cleavage was on full show. I could even see her cherry coloured bra. That was my favourite on her.

She couldn't have made it easy for me, could she now.

My hands instantly reached to button up but as soon as my fingers touched her delicate skin, she woke up.