Chapter 31 You Alright?

Louis' POV -

"Hey, it's okay I'm fine okay.." I said rubbing Lottie's back as she cried.

I kept calling her on my way but she never picked up. She almost fainted when she saw me when we reached here.

"I got so scared Lou, I thought I lost you.." she said.

"You didn't okay? I'm here with you, totally fine and sexy, see?" I said and she chuckled despite the crying.

"Did you tell mom?" she asked.

"I did.. I just wanted to surprise you that's why I didn't tell.. I'm sorry.." I replied and she nodded.

"It's alright.. but how did you miss your flight anyway..? You were there on time.."

"I.. forgot my phone outside.. so I had to find it so I got off the plane.." I lied. I was going to go back if Aria had not come there. I would tell her and everyone everything tomorrow anyway, and apparently this isn't the right time to tell her.

"Oh.. did you get it..?"

"Yeah.." I smiled.

"I think I need to wash my face.." she said standing up.

"Okay.." I said while she hugged me then pulled away and went to her room after patting my cheek.

"You alright?" said Aria holding my arm slowly.

"I hate to see her like that.." I said quietly and she lightly squeezed my arm.

"Don't worry, she's better now" said Alex and I nodded.

"Yeah, give her some time.." said Aria and I smiled. She's so cute when she cares about me.

"Mind coming outside for a walk?" I asked holding her hand to which she blushed.

"Sure" she smiled.

"Walk, why? You just came now" said Alex and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"We came half an hour around Alex, and I can really use some fresh air right now.." I said calmly. He was Aria's brother after all, I shouldn't be rude to him.

"Well.. go then.. I just need to talk to Aria about-"

"We'll talk when we come back" she cut him off.

"Ari, it's important.." he said, his eyes burning holes into our intertwined hands.

"Alright then, speak" she said in a not so calm tone.

"Aria-" I started but she cut me off.

"Please.." she said and I stood still.

"I want to talk in private" said Alex.

"You can talk in front of him" she said.

"He's not what you think Ari" he said eyeing me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He's my boyfriend" she blurted out and we both looked at her with wide eyes.

Well, I had planned it tomorrow love, why'd you do that to me?

"What?" Alex gasped. "You're kidding right?" he said angrily.

"Why would I Alex? I like him and I'm tired of you being rude to him.., what did he even do to deserve that?" she said and I kept looking at her. She's really standing up for me. How sweet is that.

"Well, he doesn't deserve you" Alex replied curtly and I looked at him, I've never seen him that angry.

"And you're no one to decide that. We're old enough to do whatever we want" she said and I squeezed her hand a bit. The situation will go out of hand if she keeps on behaving like that.