Chapter 64 We're.. planning..

Louis' POV -

As we went outside my office, our hands touched, making my heart beat a little fast. It's been like this for a month now.

She was so fragile that time and I figured out that rather than consoling, she needed space. But now, due to this distance that we both share, I'm doubting my decision.

Because we do live together but it's not the same. She smiles occasionally, not like before, not like every time she saw me. And that, hurts very much.

With that, she intertwined my hand in hers and I looked at her in confusion. I don't know what made her change her mind, but I do love this feeling.

"Hey kiddo" said Tony who was walking towards us.

"Hey Tony.. how are you?" she asked with a smile.

Oh.

"Very well, how are you two doing?" he asked patting my arm.

"We're good.." she smiled.

"And how's your Dad?" he asked.

"He's fine as well, I was talking to him yesterday actually.. was telling me about a mafia show he watched on netflix" she said.

"He didn't tell me.. I'm gonna call him today.." he shook his head. "Anyway, so when are you two tying the knot?" he grinned and Aria chuckled nervously as she grabbed my arm giving me electricity.

"Well.. we're.. planning.. that.." she said and I nodded.

"Yeah we're.. planning.."I said.

"We have.. certain things to work on.." she looked at me. "before the big day" she said. "But I'll make sure that you get the first invitation.." she smiled at him and he nodded.

"I would love that Aria, I hope Louis treats you well" he said and she blushed.

Which made my heart flutter. She blushed at my name.

"He does.. he's the best one could ever get" she said looking at me.

What has gotten into you today love?

"I'm happy to hear that, alright.. I have some work to do, so I'll leave you two be.." he smiled and turned around as walked back.

"You can leave my hand now.." I said slowly, as she looked at me confusedly.

"I didn't hold it to leave.." she said, her beautiful face was so close to me, reminding me how much I miss her.

We kept staring each other for a while before she broke the gaze and looked at my lips.

And kissed the corner of my lips.

With that I looked away.

I can't even explain how much I'm blushing right now.

"Let's go" I said and we walked out to my car with on of her hand intertwined with mine and the other holding my arm.

She's a fucking drug to me. Just her presence makes my heart beat so loud. Just her touch makes me crave her. Just her kiss makes my blood run through me.

The things she does to me.

------------

We talked little in the restaurant. It was very awkward. I don't know what to think.

She didn't stop blabbering even in my dreams before and now she's just quiet. She speaks only when she's required to. It hurts so much.

"You okay?" she asked. We were in the parking lot of our building.