Chapter 9 Idiot.

Louis' POV -

"Why is she angry? Did you do something..?" Lottie whispered.

We were having breakfast and Aria had just gone to the kitchen. Mr. Miller had already left for work, while Mrs. Miller had taken a leave today and Alex had to go out for something so it was just us.

"Ofcourse not, why do you always ask that?" I whispered back.

"Because you always create trouble"

"No I don't" I frowned and Aria came back from the kitchen, taking a seat beside Lottie.

Talking about Aria, she was mad at me since yesterday's events.

* Flashback *

"Are you seriously not talking to me?" I asked Aria as we entered the house, and she slammed the door behind her while not breaking eye contact.

"Come on Ari, don't be like this now" I said teasingly knowing that she was not at all in the mood for it.

"Shut up" she said and walked passed me while I caught her wrist.

"I was just helping you.. why are you angry?" I asked making an innocent expression.

"Helping me?" she snorted. "When the heck did I ask for your help Louis? And what exactly are you calling help? The way you showed how close we are!" she added, fuming.

"It was just a friendly hug" I shrugged. "And he did ask you out on a date with him so what's the problem?" I added.

"You!" She pointed her finger out on me. "You are my fucking problem!" She yelled. "Do you really think it's a date while you're tagging along!" She added.

This is it, she crossed her limit.

So, in no time I pinned her to the wall which was enough to make her shut up.

"I'm not going alright!" I said and she stood still, her gorgeous blue eyes wide.

Wait, did I just say her gorgeous blue eyes, you need to focus Lou.

With that she tried to move from my grip and I released her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.." I said and she sighed.

"I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have said that.. I mean you're not.. a problem Louis.." she said hesitantly, looking down while pressing her temples.

"Oh, I know Ari, the only problem in your life is Mr.Elephant Bic-" I said but she cut me off rolling her eyes.

"There we go again" she said. "Louis, I really like him, can't you just respect the fact?" She added.

"Ari, I already respect the fact-"

"Don't call me Ari"

"What should I call you then, is cupcake good?" I said making her roll her eyes again. "Why are we even fighting?" I asked again.

"Because you decided to-"

"Be a good friend and check if that guy really likes you or not, because I don't think you would want a boyfriend who doesn't even like you." I replied calmly.

"And what did you find out?" she asked crossing her arms, irritated.

"That he does, and I had already decided that I won't come with you two, when I was asking him to hangout"

"No, Louis, you don't get it, you just said he does like me and I had already told you that he does but you still had to make it sure. Why?"

"Because-"

"Because you like to mess with people for fun, just like that!" she yelled. True though.

"Aria, I-"

"Forget it, you would rather kill someone to prove yourself right even if you're wrong and that's just not how it works dear stalker" she said and turned around and walked to her room, not wanting to hear my reply.

Not knowing that I was going to say sorry.

* Flashback end *

"Louis, do you like the cupcakes, sweetheart?" Mrs.Miller said snapping me into reality.

"They're wonderful ma'am" I said with a smile.

"How many times I've told you to call me Susan, love" she said and I face palmed.

"I'm sorry I forgot" I said and she smiled. If it wasn't for her age, I would've surely compare her to my grandmother.

"So, at what time do you want to make pancakes?" she asked and I could feel Aria's eyes on me. Mrs. Miller had promised to teach me how to make pancakes today.

"After Breakfast" I grinned and she ruffled my hair.

One person I'm going to miss after getting back is definitely Mrs.Miller. She treats me like I'm four and I love it so much. I bet if she lived in London, she would be best friends with my mom.

"What pancakes?" said Aria, looking confused as ever.

"Louis asked me to teach him how to make them, you can join if you want" she said.

"I have somewhere to be mom.." Aria said and went upstairs.

-----------------

It was 12 p.m. when I finally decided to knock on Aria's door. I wanted to tell her that I was sorry since yesterday but she didn't come out of her room and her mood wasn't certainly good in the morning.

I just hope that I can come out alive after talking to her.

My thoughts were interrupted as she opened the door making my jaw drop.

She was wearing a strapless blue dress with her hair flowing down till her shoulders.

Even with no makeup, she looked Stunning.

***********
A/N -

Stay Tuned :)