Chapter 50 I can't believe it's Christmas Already!

Louis' POV -

"I can't believe it's Christmas already.." Aria said, shifting closer to me and holding my arm.

We were currently flying to New York after celebrating my birthday here in London. Aria had planned it I don't know when and how but it was awesome.

It wasn't a huge party, just a small get together, and most importantly, Mom was there. She managed to convince her somehow and I've never been so happy before.

Last year, Mom wasn't home for my birthday and being the understanding child I am, I didn't say anything. But I won't say that it didn't hurt me.

But this year was special, and the reason behind it was sitting right next to me.

"Hmm, Yeah, we'll be there before morning.." I mumbled, shortly followed by a yawn. I was really tired, unlike Aria.

"Let's get some rest" she giggled.

"Hmm" I said as I rested my face onto her shoulder. And that, was my safe heaven.

------------

"Louis.. Louis.. wake up.. Louis.. Baby.. wake up.." I opened my eyes to see Aria gently shaking me up.

"Are we there?" I asked.

"About to land.." she smiled.

"When did you wake up?" I asked sitting up awake.

"Umm, half an hour ago I guess.." she said.

"It'll be 2 in the morning or something like that there.. what are we even going to do?" I asked no one in particular. Just a sleepy ramble.

"Well, I have options.." she said resting her head on my shoulder as I smirked.

"Don't be naughty Cupcake, Santa wouldn't be happy" I said.

"I'm not naughty at all, and for your information Mister, my wish has already been granted.."

"Oh really?"

"Really.." she nodded and smirked.

"What is it though?" I tilted my head.

She just smiled and almost whispered.

"You"

--------------

"I thought you were supposed to be with your family on Christmas" said Alex and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Al" Aria warned but he just shrugged.

"Mom is in Australia for some business, so Ari kind of invited me to celebrate with-"

"You don't need to explain" she frowned, looking at me. "And it's not kind of, I did invite him for Christmas, Al, also the rest of his family which is his sister is here as well, so he should definitely celebrate with us" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Great" he said uninterested left the living room.

"I'm sorry.." I said looking down.

"You never did anything wrong" she gave me a smile.

"I'm the reason behind his behavior.. I'm really sorry Ari.. but I try.." I sighed.

"Hey, don't be sorry.. he'll understand.." she sighed.

"Let's go somewhere? You know, for a nice Christmas evening..?" I asked and she smiled.

"Sure" she smiled.

We played board games all afternoon and not to mention I'm really fond of her parents. They treat me like I'm a small child and I love it. They give me the attention I miss having at my own home.