Chapter 41 The Prettiest Shade of Blue.

Louis' POV -

Sometimes, I feel like she's right. Who? Well, Tina obviously. I don't deserve Aria, she says. That's what she does, coming into my dreams, telling me I don't deserve anyone and making them nightmares. But since I met Aria, she's been specific about her. Maybe because I never loved or even liked anyone before her. That's the only explanation I have.

And anyway, I am too selfish to leave her because of what Tina says in my nightmares. She don't get to judge my relationship with Aria.

Talking about Aria, I love how she rambles about the movie that we just watched, walking with our hands intertwined, how her pink lips move swiftly when she talks, how her eyes get brighter when she smiles and how she looks down and pushes her hair behind her ear when she's nervous, and how beautiful she looks in that white skirt and pink net jacket.

And sometimes, I feel like I can't control myself, so I don't control myself.

----------------

Aria's POV -

"So, you know, I loved the scene when-" I was cut off as Louis turned my face with his fingers and kissed me on the lips. "What was that for?" I asked as I pulled away from him.

"Should I have a reason?" he asked smugly.

"No" I whispered as I kissed him again.

"I like the lip balm, strawberry?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Hate to interfere but we have to leave Lou" Zayn said as I pulled away from Louis, our hands still intertwined.

"Jealous Zaynie?" Louis pouted.

"Obviously" he shrugged before chuckling.

"I was thinking that I'll show the dorms to Aria and meet you guys at Niall's?" he asked and Zayn nodded.

"Cool, see ya there, don't be late"

"Yeah, yeah I know you'll miss me.. now go!" he said and Zayn shook his before turning to me.

"Bye Aria, see ya in some time" he said and left.

"Bye.." I smiled as I waved a bit at him.

---------------

"So this is our dorm room.. mine and Niall's" said Louis as we entered the room.

Sure it was small, but it was clean and organized.

"Let me guess, that's your side" I said taking in the maths books and band posters.

"How did you..?" he asked, grinning but confusedly.

"I know you better than you think Louis.." I shrugged as I sat on his bed.

"So, how many more hidden talents do you keep highness?" he asked making me chuckle.

"Hmm, well I can play piano.. and I know karate.. which is something that people find hard to believe" I shrugged and looked at him. His eyes were narrowed in confusion.

"You're telling me that you know karate.. really?" he asked.

"See that's what I'm talking about" I said crossing my arms.

"Oh.. umm.. no I'm just surprised.. but it's cool really" he said grinning. "Show me" he said excitedly.

"How? And I'm wearing a skirt.." I asked.

"So, don't use the legs then, and I know some boxing so I think I can counter you.. come on it'll be fun Ari!" he chirped.

"Louis, I don't think it's such a good idea.." I said and he rolled his eyes. It's annoying but adorable at the same time. His eyes are so beautiful.