Chapter 51 Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool.

Louis' POV -

Love. It's such a strong word with so much meaning. But only the people lucky enough get to experience it. And unfortunately, I was stupid enough to believe that I was one of them, that I could love or could be loved.

The feeling nonetheless was beautiful. Illusionary, but beautiful. Atleast, I loved Ari unlike her.

I couldn't sleep at night. Tossing and turning around and almost after four hours of anger, sadness and an empty feeling, I finally booked my flight to London and cried myself to sleep. I didn't get any though.

But what matters is, I tried.

That's what she said.

And that's why I couldn't sleep.

How could you just forget someone that you're used to think about every single moment.

This was way worse than any punishment I endured for creating any kind of chaos.

Everything I do or even think about relates to her. And her words "I love you Zack" which were on a loop in my mind didn't help much.

Oh, and how could I forget the cherry on the top of the cake, "don't talk about that fool". That fool is me. Her boyfriend. No, her ex. No, I haven't broken up with her so yeah I am still her boyfriend.

But after what Zack told me, I don't know if I ever was. She's really the greatest actress of all times. I can't believe the sparkle in her eyes when she looked at me, the blush her cheeks showed and the way she made love with me was all a big fat lie.

Well, she's not wrong, I am a fool. I was so blind to see anything clearly.

But one thing she didn't lie about was that she was a virgin. She was, I may say, very tight.

My thoughts were interrupted as someone knocked on the door, followed by an energetic voice.

"Room Service!"

I finally got up to open the door. After what happened, I couldn't just stay near her, yet alone in her house.

I hate that I can't hate her.

So, after Zack explained everything. I booked a cab and went to the nearest hotel.

He said that she practically dated me for my money and all the tricks worked. She made Zack the bad guy and literally got what she wanted. Me.

I know I'm stupid but I still defended her. She couldn't have done this for money. She never demanded anything more than my presence. But Zack said that it was exactly her plan so I don't really know what to think.

I was crying again, when someone knocked at the door. I wiped my face and stood up to open the door and found the familiar face I didn't want to see.

Ari.

I almost slammed the door in her face but she put her hand on the doorframe to stop my movement. I did, but the door didn't. Resulting in hitting her fingers.

"Ouch" she shook her hand and gasped in pain as I reached out to her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." I said gently blowing on her fingers as she stared at me.

You can't be stupider Lou.

She's hurt. Shut up.

"Why did you come here?" she asked.

"Before that, how did you find me?"

"I didn't, Lottie did.." she said and that's when I noticed that she looked better. She had showered and wasn't wearing makeup but looked stunning as always. And once she was all mine. I sighed. "She said we were fighting about something last night.. and you just stormed out of the house with a guy.." she explained.